@DocGaurav wrote:

its you only sir that can review about this lens @LucioV

Hope i will review soon!!!

Level 8

Re: New Nikon 8-15 Fisheye - I'm already in love with this lens

sure sir @LucioV

Level 6

I wrote this message yesterday and today I realized it was deleted, I do not know the reason.
Is it because I put link from other sites?

I just shared the links so that LucioV could see more information about the lens. 

Anyway, I'll leave the links to LucioV to see other photos made with the lens.
I like these 2 sites, it's a shame that they are not yet complete reviews.

https://photographylife.com/nikon-8-15mm-fisheye-28mm-f1-4e-and-10-20mm-dx-vr-announcements

https://www.dpreview.com/news/7282433824/first-pictures-from-new-nikon-8-15mm-fisheye

Even so, it seems to be a very good lens.

Level 6

I will try to answer this topic for the third time. (First attempt yesterday and one earlier today.)

I think it must have been deleted because I shared 2 links where you could see some more photos made with the lens.

@LucioV  you can take a look at the sites: Dpreview and Photographylife

Although they do not yet have a complete review, I like to follow those sites because of the good reviews they do.

Even so, this lens seems to be very good.

Level 10

Level 5

Fish eye lens are usable for photospheres. This is zoom fish eye, that means NPP point or nodal point should vary according to focal range, and also slightly by focus range. Ok, perhaps some advantage is that you could have different resolution for photosphere with one lens, but anything between 8 and 15mm is too complicated, because each time you need new calibration. Also with f stop 3.5 to 4.5 and price level this is really not so attractive lens, especially considering projection  R=k_1\cdot f \cdot \sin\left(k_2\cdot\theta\right)

with k_1=1.47 and k_2=0.713

Level 10

@VinkoV wrote:

Fish eye lens are usable for photospheres. This is zoom fish eye, that means NPP point or nodal point should vary according to focal range, and also slightly by focus range. Ok, perhaps some advantage is that you could have different resolution for photosphere with one lens, but anything between 8 and 15mm is too complicated, because each time you need new calibration.

Yes, you are right, I could use at 8mm with my NN R10 GTP kit (when an adaptor could be available) ore handsfree at 15 mm.

Level 3

@VinkoVWhich projection has new Nikkor 8-15