Rocua18's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My first Tour Creator post

Hi there,

I'm happy because I read yesterday about this Tour Creator tool and how it's connected to Poly 360 solutions, so I'm always trying to find new spaces to share my 360 images (I do not have many since I didn't have channels where to showcase them in a nice way, but I plan to take much more now).

Well, this is my first post on Poly and I did it with some of my previous 360 photos during my trips. This one is dedicated to some of my favorites European football/soccer stadiums (wink to the upcoming FIFA World Cup)! Hope you enjoy! 

https://poly.google.com/view/5cDs39nttwo

(Don't know why is not working with the embed html on post)

Cheers everyone,
R.
Madrid, Spain
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My first Tour Creator post

Hello @Rocua18 your link is not working. Please correct it.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thanks for reaching out, Naresh!

I think now it's working. 

But I'm trying to put the link embed on the post and it is not working.. I need to figure it out. 

Thanks again.

Cheers,

R.

Connect Moderator

Now it's working @Rocua18

Nice tour, thanks for sharing. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Hello,

As your post is not an inquiry about how to map, I will move your post to the more appropriate sub-forum. This should help to get it proper exposure while also keeping the Mapping sub-forum on topic. Please ensure that each post you make is both appropriate for Local Guides Connect and in the correct sub-forum.

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 8

@Rocua18

Hi for embedding your tour you must change to HTML when your edit your post and then with copy and paste the Code from tour Creator

like this:

Walter Sanders