Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My experience with local guides

Jai vilas palaceJai vilas palace

Front building jai vilas palaceFront building jai vilas palace

IMG_20161228_113210.jpg

Jayvilas Mahal, the present residence of Sindhiya royal family in Gwalior is not only a grand museum. The 35 rooms of this palace have been made a museum. Most of this castle is influenced by Italian architecture. The famous Darbar Hall of this palace is witness to the magnificent past of this palace, the weight of two chandlas held here is two to two tons, which is said to have been transit when the strength of the roof was measured by raising ten elephants on the roof. Another popular item of this museum is silver rails with its tracks on the dining table and in special banquets it serves the drinks. And rare artifacts from Italy, France, China and many other countries are here.

Dsingh
Jai Vilas Palace, Lashkar, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: My experience with local guides

Hi @Devchaudhary

Thanks for sharing! I just moved your post here in the "Share your Discoveries and Photos" board as it is the best place to share your photos and experience :). On the "Photography" board  instead you can share all your knowledge, ask other Local Guides for advice or learn and share your tips to get the best picture.

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @Devchaudhary

Thanks for sharing! I just moved your post here in the "Share your Discoveries and Photos" board as it is the best place to share your photos and experience :). On the "Photography" board  instead you can share all your knowledge, ask other Local Guides for advice or learn and share your tips to get the best picture.

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

Thanks @MariaBi

Dsingh