Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: God's Gift through Google..!

@TravellerG This is huge!!!

Great work!!! keep it up.

Level 10

Dear friend,

You said "Hope all photos help others" - I do admit that, earlier, I too have posted photos, which were not fully focused (rarely). Later, I do have focused on collections, which will be useful to the reader / viewer and which can promote a 'destination'.

Thanks

Level 10

Thank you, dear friend

Level 10

Thank you dear @Neminath

Google Moderator

Hey @TravellerG,

I think it's amazing that you acknowledge the people who helped you with transporting gear and in other ways, so that you can take these impressive photos. The accomplishments are yours, but you don't forget what it took to make them! 🙂 

By the way, I'm going to merge your post with this one **MaGIC-4**. GOLDEN HOUR & BLUE HOUR… !, to make a collection of your achievements. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: **MaGIC-4**. GOLDEN HOUR & BLUE HOUR… !

Thanks friends,

@IrrPavlova@PaulPavlinovich@ProfArunCM@LucioV

Can we ("Interested Guides") get together, communicate and dedicate our experience in A "SIMPLE FORM" to help the Common People (LGs), who are NOT interested in Photographic Jargon ? 

Hope the Moderators will help us to do the same..

There are many more hints and tips (which many may be knowing)..

Thanks