Shelbelby's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 8

Local Guides x Instagram

Hi everyone,

As an active Instagrammer, photography lover, and new-ish Local Guide, I was wondering if there are plans to have an official Google Local Guides account. Searching for Local Guides, it looks like there are accounts for LA (USA), Nigeria, and Mexico, but they look like local guides created them (which is awesome!). It looks like there was interest in a LG IG account in this thread: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Local-Guide-on-Instagram/m-p/402019#M169728

Are there are any developments on an official IG account?

Feel free to follow me @shelbyhasaninstagram. I would love to connect with you on IG!

I'm also using the hashtag #walkwithlocalsboston to make my explorations easier to find and am thinking of creating a LG IG account for Boston!

Thanks so much!

Shelby

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 6
Solution

Re: Local Guides x Instagram

In the interim maybe we can leave our handles as suggested in this thread ?

My account is @mywandererslife

View solution in original post

Level 6
Solution

In the interim maybe we can leave our handles as suggested in this thread ?

My account is @mywandererslife

Level 6

Hmm....this didn't seem to catch on, but for anyone else who stumbles on this thread, I ended up finding a bunch of local guides accounts to follow by searching #letsguide and #localguides.

Level 8

Just saw your follow :). Looking forward to see your local guide adventures!

Level 7

I added a post recently on here too because I started a local guide account for my area; the account is @sequimwa98382 and I started the hashtag #whatsinsequim a couple years ago on my own account before I started the Sequim account. 

I've been looking for more Local Guides too and have had some good results searching the #localguides hashtag too. 

Level 8

I'm with @Shelbelby on this one. It'd be nice if there was an official Local Guides Instagram.

Level 9

Find me on Instagram @haseeb993 ๐Ÿ˜‰

Level 6

@Haseeb @evepenman @ThamaraKandabada yay! I followed you all as well!