Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Lights, camera, action: 360 photos of hotels featured in movies

@LucioV this hotel looks amazing 

Grand Hotel Plaza 😊👍👌👍

@LucioV wrote:

@Yohanad wrote:

@LucioV I'm sure there're lot of examples there - Rome is basically a perfect movie location 🙂

Sure! But there are not so many hotels used as set, as we had Cinecittà where scenographers built from scratch entire cities!

Here is one: Grand Hotel Plaza

Fellini filmed some scenes of "La dolce vita" here, and also Luchino Visconti, but also international stars walked here: Gangs of New York, with Di Caprio and Oceans 12 with Clooney and Pitt, just as example!

Level 9

Hi @Yohanad   Thanks again for sharing a wonderful post. we have started to take 360 photos.i am recently got it Google Street View Trusted Photographer Badges. 

Level 5

Hey @JohnnyE,

Thanks for bringing my attention to it. I see you have published many 360 photos, but the SV app stats shows 0 approved. 

Sometimes it can take a few days for them to get approved and appear in your stats; could you please tag me again next week if nothing happens? I'll gladly investigate.

Best,

Yohana

Level 9

Hi @Yohanad,

Thanks for your attention and prompt reply. Today I added more 360 photos and currently I have 79 published and approved photos but my stats shows 0. However my friend was with me when we took these photos (he created some himself) and on his Android device all his published and approved photos are automatically showed in his stats. Obviously this is some kind of glitch with Street View App on iOS.

Additionally I had issue with my local guide level and after bringing it to Local Guide Team's attention everything was synchronized after their investigation.

Best,

Johnny..

Level 8

Thanks for sharing 

Level 9

Hi @Yohanad,

Just wanted to let you know that I finally got Street View Trusted Photographer badge. Thanks for your assistance regarding this matter. It's greatly appreciated.

Best,

Johnny..

Level 8

Wow, this is cool, I love shooting 360photos!! #LocalGuides #CoochBehar

Level 8

Hi Local Guides family! 🙂

Bro OSAMA

In Brazil, we have excellent hotel structure added to incredible landscape.

In the city, beach or countryside, you will always be welcomed by the Brazilians.

Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro (Philippe Starck Project) - Photo by Google Inc.

Movie: Gatecrasher (2012) 

Best regards.

Level 9

OMG ... My old Friend @Haruki am very sure of Brazilian hospitality and you are the best for me 😊😊😊

This hotel looks wonderful 😊😊😊

I will stay beside this amazing swimming pool landscape ☺☺☺

Level 5

@JohnnyE I'm glad everything worked out. Congratulations on the trusted badge 🙂