IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Lending my 360 Camera!

Lending my 360 Camera!

Lending my 360 Camera!Lending my 360 Camera!

As promised after the Knowledge Sharing Session in Batticaloa I am opening the application. Anyone who needs the camera can fill this application form and enter into the program. I will go through the application and select three applicants who can have my 360 camera for two days.

Following are the terms and conditions

1. Applicant should be a level 5 Local Guide
2. Priority will be given to Batticaloa Local Guides Community members as this is initiated by them, Local guides from other communities will be considered in the following phases
3. The participant has to use Street view app and fill in the missing places instead of taking photos of places that are already available on street view
4. The 360 camera should be returned in two days without any damages
5. Special note: This is not sponsored or supported by Google, also this is not a money intended program. This is just a fun intended activity to enhance harmony among Batticaloa Local guides.

@AntanO @KishothN @ThangavelS Check this.

Batticaloa, Eastern Province, Sri Lanka
17 comments
Level 10

Re: Lending my 360 Camera!

@IlankovanT This is a really good initiative. People who can not afford a 360 camera can now contribute.

Connect Moderator

@IlankovanT WOW !! 

ITS A GOOD INITIATE .. 

@MahabubMunna Have any plane like this program for Bangladesh local guides Member. 

Level 10

Great idea @IlankovanT!

Is the official program not available in your country? This will help other LG to gain more confidence with 360 imagery!

Well done!

Level 10

not Bad idea @ShafiulB i have 2 set 360 camera Normal 360 theta s and  jointly Buy Professional 360 Business Camera set . design a plan let's arrange a event  

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

@MahabubMunna ok bro 

start koren taratari , amr o lagbo , hi hi !!

Level 7

Yes @AnuradhaP is correct this is a good news . You also can do the same if you like @AnuradhaP 😉 .

Level 10

@ShafiulB  ২ সপ্তাহ পর করি । আমি কাল চিটাগাং জাব আসব ১ তারিখ পোর্টে একটা সিস্টেম সেট আপ করে বুজাইয়া দিয়ে আসব । আসতে আসতে ২৯-৩০ তারিখ এর পর  কোন এক শুক্রবার প্লান করেন 

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Level 9

@AnuradhaP @ShafiulB @VirajN Thank you 🙂

@LucioV Thank you. Sri Lanka not listed and this may help and encourage our LG team. initially, I want to start from Batticaloa Local Guides Community and advised them to take 360 using Street view app and fill in the missing places instead of taking photos of places that are already available on street view.

@MahabubMunna happy to hear that you're also going to do the same 🙂