Level 9

Late night stroll through NYC

Hi fellow #localguides! 🙋🏼‍♀️

7C5D43EF-EAE8-4A0A-858A-B779BECA2B50.jpeg

EDA41926-443A-4745-A85B-4E002E786C96.jpeg

A5637C75-1BBD-4F0B-975D-E15DD9AF7137.jpeg

93E485C5-C232-4EEF-869A-6BD85107EB15.jpeg

E5BDF5FE-E049-490A-809B-790279DBB6E6.jpeg

I just wanted to share some pictures of last night. At the moment I have a friend visiting and I’m always happy to guide people around and explore new areas and places with them. It’s also always a good opportunity to write even more reviews than I already do!

We started our little tour with dinner at a burger bar. I had one of the best veggie burgers in my life. I gave the bar 5 out of 5 stars because everything was perfect. The service, the atmosphere and the food of course!!

We then walked a bit until I spotted an ice cream shop and couldn’t resist. I jumped in and enjoyed a very good cookies and cream cone! I gave 5 stars as well, the employees were very friendly and the taste of the ice cream unforgettably good!

After that we did some more walking, it’s so nice to explore NYC at nighttime! 🌌🌌🌌

I showed my friend one of the best speakeasys NYC has to offer and we enjoyed the best cocktails at the cozy comfortable bar until we left to check out Times Square at night. I’ve been there soooo many times but I always bring guests because you have to see it both day and nighttime!! At the moment it’s not as busy and touristy as usual and we could really enjoy it.

A bit later we arrived at our last destination: the Rockefeller Center. They are already preparing everything for Christmas and the decoration is just beautiful. I’ve always wanting to go there since I saw home alone 2 with Kevin alone in NYC. I can’t wait to finally see the big Christmas tree!!

Yes and that’s it, one night only and yet we explored so many places.

Have a look at the pictures and let me know what you think 😊💫

Who else loves food @OSAMA ??

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
New York City, NY, United States
9 comments
Level 9

Re: Late night stroll through NYC

You remember me of school time when we walked and walked and walked discovering new places and try new things at the city Specially at night there is something special , and now it's happy moments I remember @MiaMaria , very nice Yummy adventure and you are great story teller :-))))

And Perfect you gave the restaurant 5 starts with good review 😁😁😁

Level 9

Foodies @Briggs @AkmalB @NareshDarji

Check this yummy evening :-)))))

Level 9

walking and eating is THE BEST :)) 😍

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 9

The best for local guides also 😁👍😁

Connect Moderator

Very yummy post @MiaMaria

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10
Level 10

Hi @MiaMaria

I think its the best thing we can do at night especially late night. ..for food..

Burger, ice cream, cocktails, quite hygienic but best menu for some of the occasion. 

Nice story, Thanks for sharing 

Thanks @OSAMAfor mention me.

Level 8

@MiaMaria

Wow... late nite pictures.  Those fries look good.

Ms Lisa Live!
Level 7

I swear, someday I'll be in New York, definitely.