Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: 360 photos problem

Level 7

Available For Hire issue

Hi guides,

Since Tuesday, I have more than 50 'maps approved' photos (58 total), but the 'Available for hire' switch keeps telling me I need 50 approved photos.

i try to click on it but he tall me that i need 50 approved photos

can someone help with that problem?

thanks

Former Google Contributor

Re: Available For Hire issue

Hey @haron5544,

Thanks for reaching out! This is a known issue and it's being worked on. I'm moving your post to the Known issue: "Available for hire" option on SV app thread where we'll keep you updated. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Known issue: "Available for hire" option on SV app

Hello @Yohanad, I am still unable to enable the option. I have more than 100 approved 360. 

Kindly let me know what to do.

Thanks,

-Avijit Roy Kabyo

Avijit Roy Kabyo
Level 9

Thanks

@Yohanad

Iam available for hireScreenshot_٢٠١٨٠٦٠٤-٠٤٢٩٠١.png

Cheers

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Level 1

Hi @AvijitR

Thanks for letting us know this. 

We will investigate your case. 

Just a quick question, have you already try to uninstall and re-install the app?

Thanks, 

Level 6

I am on IOS and have updated everything i have 163 Google Maps Approved photos but cant active the available for hire switch. 

Level 10

Dear @LuciaC thanks for your steps to solve the issues, plz look into my issue  as well

Level 5

Thanks for reporting, @Rmack! When looking at your status on the Street View app, are there at least 50 approved Maps photos? (I'm asking because I know you have been publishing photos for many years now, and you should have the trusted badge before).  Let me know. Thanks!

Level 6

There are 163 approved photos as stated in the below graphic from the stats tab in the app. I have been taking photos for many years does that make a difference ?Stats.jpg