Yohanad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Known issue: "Available for hire" option on SV app

Just got approved, so very happy.

Thanks for the feedback, I am doing a blog about it all and just trying to get iframes working (as I cant I have a work around)

Taking you places,
Edward Hore of The Clique online Media
Will highlight the back alleys to shine a spotlight on Melbourne's beautiful Street Art
Level 7

Hello, just read though the current pages and noticed it's working again however I can't get it to click over and stay over. 

I was able to do so earlier today and it seemed to stay on/blue. However after not receiving the expected email I checked it and the for hire was off again and keeps the usual little faded popup about the needing fifty 360's.

Tyia,

Brian

Screenshot_2018-05-26-23-59-46.png    Screenshot_2018-05-26-23-58-31.png

Level 8

What does the stats say in street view for the number of approved photos?

@BKJr wrote:

Hello, just read though the current pages and noticed it's working again however I can't get it to click over and stay over. 

I was able to do so earlier today and it seemed to stay on/blue. However after not receiving the expected email I checked it and the for hire was off again and keeps the usual little faded popup about the needing fifty 360's.

Tyia,

Brian

Screenshot_2018-05-26-23-59-46.png    Screenshot_2018-05-26-23-58-31.png

Taking you places,
Will highlight the back alleys to shine a spotlight on Melbourne's beautiful Street Art
Level 7

@EdwardHore wrote:

61 approved so far, I just did another batch yesterday which I know take some time to show up on this. 

Screenshot_20180526-225637_Street View.jpg

Level 8

I hate to disappoint but I was well past 120 when my issues came to a head, there is a back log, so it may be a case of waiting for them to get to you.

I was a little impatient, and hopefully they get to you soon, but I waited nearly a month from when I reached 120. I'm now just under 200 and go it 2 hours ago.

Ed

@BKJr wrote:

@EdwardHore wrote:

61 approved so far, I just did another batch yesterday which I know take some time to show up on this. 

Screenshot_20180526-225637_Street View.jpg

Taking you places,
Level 7

Thank you Ed for the info & heads up. 

I was afraid of a backlog event occurring with the soon-to-be updated map expected in June, I'll still keep taking & publishing in the meantime.  I too am a little impatient, I was hoping to launch a redeveloped website along with new ad campaigns June 1st with the "Trusted" information included. 

@EdwardHore wrote:

I hate to disappoint but I was well past 120 when my issues came to a head, there is a back log, so it may be a case of waiting for them to get to you.

I was a little impatient, and hopefully they get to you soon, but I waited nearly a month from when I reached 120. I'm now just under 200 and go it 2 hours ago.

Ed

Level 9

Bls: Known issue: "Available for hire" option on SV app

hai @Yohanad , 

thank you for sharing knowledge and experience

success always for you

Level 8

360 photos problem

Hello,

I have already published 51 360 degree photos in Street View app and are approved too bt still, "available for hire" option is not getting enabled. It continuously says 'requires 50 published & approved photos".

Can anybody suggest the solution?

Level 7

Re: 360 photos problem

Should happen soon 😉

Level 1

Bls: Known issue: "Available for hire" option on SV app

Hi all, 

We are really happy to hear that is working now!

Thanks for letting us know 😃

Best,