cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Known issue: "Available for hire" option on SV app

Hi Paul!

The tech team is working to normalize the Statistic counters.

I will let you know as soon as a solution for this is implemented.

Thanks!

Level 6

Trusted Street View Badge Never Showed Up - I'm in the same boat.  Please add my name to the list.

I have completed the 50+ approved images, clicked the "for hire" button in the app and replied to the invitation letter, but I don't seem to have the "trusted" badge.  What else do I need to do?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there @hickoryphotography!

I just had a quick look at your profile on the SV App and apparently the badge is available 🙂

To double check it, you can just look for photos that you have published on the SV App. You should see a green checkmark logo right next to your profile photo on the app.

Hope this helps!

Level 5

I have been approved as of 08/21/2018. I now see the trusted badge in the SV app...more importantly, the stats are normalized and they now reflect the correct data.

I want to thank all of the volunteers and Google staff who helped fix this problem. I hope the others on this thread get this resolved soon, too!

Thank you!
Bob
Level 9

i am approved today thank you all for your help.

paul saad
Level 6

Hi Nayara, 

I have 163 maps approved photos why can i activate the available for hire in the app i have been trying to resolve this issue for over 3 months with no luck as yet.

Thanks ,
Rob 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @PaulSaad1@boboneill

Thank you so much for confirming that you were finally able to get the trusted badge 🙂

@Rmack

Our team is working on the issues that are still keeping some users from activating the "Available for hire" on the SV App.

We are reviewing individual cases like yours. I will make sure to updated you as soon as I news about the solution.

Thank you so much for your patience while we work on this.

Best,

Nayara

Level 7

My stats are now correct, i received the badge, form filled, and available for hire active.

Thanks you

Nunottx

Level 7

I have uploaded 152 maps approved photos on street view app, I am on 7th level, but still I cannot see my trusted badge ? Also I see my status Not available for hire, can anyone please help me .

Its show more than 3 WEEKS. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Nehalr!

Thank you for reporting this.

Could you please share a screenshot of your Profile > Stats tab?