cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Known issue: "Available for hire" option on SV app

@Yohanad wrote:

Hello!

We have received reports from some Local Guides who were unable to switch the “Available for hire” option on the Street View app to receive the trusted badge, even after they had published 50 approved 360 photos.

The Street View team is aware of it and is currently investigating the root cause. If you are facing the same situation, please make sure to have the latest operating system firmware as well as upgrading to the latest SV app version.

We’ll update this thread once the issue is solved; meanwhile, please feel free to share with us your case in the comments below.

Thank you

Thanks for the update. And may more thanks for acknowledging the issue. We hope that this gets resolved soon. Can't wait to see myself qualified as one.

Level 8

@Yohanad Hi!!

Hope you are doing good there.

Many thanks for talking about the issue. I am sure that this will help many new photographers who are turning for Hiring.

Thank You!

Sajol Kumar Das

Level 5

Hi, I have this problem with IOS Street View app (up to date).  I'm unable to switch to Available for Hire, even though I have a total of 61 map approved 360 photos live. It's very frustrating. 

Hope this is resolved soon.

Thanks

Simon

Level 1

Hi @simonvinephoto

Thanks for reporting your situation. 

We'll investigate your case too!

Best, 

Level 7

I Cant see trusted badge ?

Hello ! I have uploaded 140 maps approved photos on street view app, I am on 6th level, but still I cannot see my trusted badge ? Also I see my status Not available for HIRE ??? 😞 can anyone please help me ... IT'S BEEN MORE than 3 WEEKS NOW ?

Connect Moderator

Re: I Cant see trusted badge ?

hi @SandeepShinde, I have moved your post here to get the post organized. You will hear the updated information from this post after it will be fixed. Hope it helps 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 7

Re: I Cant see trusted badge ?

Thank you so much for the HELP....hope to hear some good news soon  🙂

Level 5

Hi @Yohanad,

thanks for this news. Just to give some informations that maybe can help.

I use a Android 8.1.0 phone (OnePlus 5T) with Android security patch level of 1. February 2018.

I tried also:

- uninstalling and installing SV app several times

- installing SV app on a brand new Android 8.0.1 phone

- installing SV app on a Android 6.0.1 Samsung Galaxy S5

- installing SV app on rooted and un-rooted phones

I hope that those information can be helpful in finding a solution.

Cheers.

MIB

Level 8

yes i experienced it,

68 photo 360° aproved maps

No badge ini SV

and my level Local Guide 8, 

in profil connect level 7aproved photo sphere.aproved photo sphere.

I level 8 in maps. and level 7 ini connectI level 8 in maps. and level 7 ini connect

badge Local. no badge SVbadge Local. no badge SV

Level 5

Hey!

Same here, SV app up to date and I have had 71 approved 360 photos for over 2 weeks, the app won't let me switch on the 'Available for hire' as it states I need more than 50 approved maps images?? So strange!

Hope this gets resolved soon!

Jack