cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

I getting pictures

IMG-20170326-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20170326-WA0001.jpg

I cannot say u exactly where they took the pictures. I am only glad that they finally arrived in australia

Australien
16 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Foto

@SybilGThanks for sharing , but it's best to put a good name for the topic 🙂

Tunisia Local Guides

View solution in original post

Level 1

Older pictures

Fußball Club (naravno 1.st)Fußball Club (naravno 1.st)

By nightBy night

Belgrad. Every day we gave some bread to eat and this bird came everyday to our windowBelgrad. Every day we gave some bread to eat and this bird came everyday to our window

This is a very nice place little bit out fr the City.  How I remember nearly Niš SRBThis is a very nice place little bit out fr the City. How I remember nearly Niš SRB

Level 1

Bilder

ZZürich Limmatquai.  Nearly Central. Also a Station for the tran (s) in the milde of cityLimmatquai. Nearly Central. Also a Station for the tran (s) in the milde of city

Level 1

Foto

In Front ZH mainstation and BahnhofstrasseIn Front ZH mainstation and Bahnhofstrasse

Level 1

Foto

City from up. I really cannot find any picture of Bahnhofstrasse. I am so sorryCity from up. I really cannot find any picture of Bahnhofstrasse. I am so sorry

Level 10
Solution

Re: Foto

@SybilGThanks for sharing , but it's best to put a good name for the topic 🙂

Tunisia Local Guides
Former Google Contributor

Re: I getting pictures

Hi @SybilG When posting pictures or discussing places, please use the "Share Your Photos and Discoveries" board. The Photography board is more for discussions about photography as a skill or topic. Each board has a helpful post pinned at the top which explains how to best participate in the conversation. I have moved several of your posts accordingly. 

You may also want to review these best practices for using Connect:

• Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
    • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
    • This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 
    • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 
Level 2

Re: I getting pictures

This is a very serene photo. It captures the lure of the coast as well as the stark loneliness of the endless sea!!

The last untamed abyss that is not within the heart of man!!!

Level 1

Kategorie Bahnhof

received_502766966779247.jpeg

Mainstation.  Go in and "find" yr train! Better to say search... but u got all the time,every 15min S-Bahn and also trains in other cities are  Minimum 1an hours there for uMainstation. Go in and "find" yr train! Better to say search... but u got all the time,every 15min S-Bahn and also trains in other cities are Minimum 1an hours there for u

Level 1

Die Berge - the Mountains

Ich liebe die Berge - I enjoy so much to drive between the Mountains  I ♡ my countryIch liebe die Berge - I enjoy so much to drive between the Mountains I ♡ my country