LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Issues with this photo

Have you saved the photos of different places by the name of location? Merging all photos of same place or same category in a video format can be another option. Probably

2.5 years ago I spent my whole day to snap photos on one world heritage site. Later at 2 year ago the whole construction of heritage site was destroyed by devastating earthquake. Then I knew the importance of photos.

Level 10

So, no hints on why these photos have been rejected from maps. This deletion contribute to the massive loss of more than 500 photos on my contribution profile since yesterday.

I will try to re-upload, but won't be easy to find all the missing photos and the correct place where to upload.

Level 5

@LucioV This photo has illegal content

Level 10

Level 10

@ButiGa wrote:

@LucioVThis photo is definitely inappropriate by definition of Maps bots. Each human being knows that photo is correct, but artificial intelligence is still having slight problems.

What is this bot you are talking about?

Honestly Lucio perhaps someone in your area doesn't like your photos and keep flagging them.

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @LucioV

As you saw in on the Missing Photos and Drop in Points post, your contributions might have been impacted by this issue.

As the issue hasn't been fully resolved yet, I'd ask you to keep monitoring the main post. Once the main issue is fixed and if you still keep experiencing the same problem, let us know and we can help you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 10

@GusMoreira wrote:

Hi @LucioV

As you saw in on the Missing Photos and Drop in Points post, your contributions might have been impacted by this issue.

As the issue hasn't been fully resolved yet, I'd ask you to keep monitoring the main post. Once the main issue is fixed and if you still keep experiencing the same problem, let us know and we can help you.

Thanks @GusMoreira yes, i think it's only one of the many photos that are going in the approval rollercoaster these days 😉

Level 5

@WalterSanders Does it imply that - Anyone can report any photo, and if there are more reports photo is removed automatically

Level 1

@WetCoastCanuck wrote:

@ButiGa wrote:

@LucioVThis photo is definitely inappropriate by definition of Maps bots. Each human being knows that photo is correct, but artificial intelligence is still having slight problems.

What is this bot you are talking about?

Honestly Lucio perhaps someone in your area doesn't like your photos and keep flagging them.

@WetCoastCanuckYou obviously quoted one my earlier post, but this post is no more available, and I did not delete it. Could you explain to me this issue? Thanks in advance

Level 1

@LucioV wrote:

@VinkoV wrote:

@LucioV This photo has illegal content

Seriously?

Which content?

We will not share the results of the investigation with you due to privacy concerns.