Malarik's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Is there why to convert photos placed on Yelp into Goggle Maps after they are uploaded?

Hi all, 

I participated for several years on Yelp & have over 10k pics on that site.  I would love to also

post some of those to Goggle, but I no longer either have the originals, or they were directly

posted via an iPhone & their app.  I doubt if there is a way....but I may have some back-ups

in iphoto....so I wonder if it is worth it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul 🙂

Pismo Beach, CA, United States
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Is there why to convert photos placed on Yelp into Goggle Maps after they are uploaded?

@MalarikMD wrote:

Hi all, 

I participated for several years on Yelp & have over 10k pics on that site.  I would love to also

post some of those to Goggle, but I no longer either have the originals, or they were directly

posted via an iPhone & their app.  I doubt if there is a way....but I may have some back-ups

in iphoto....so I wonder if it is worth it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul 🙂

No, sorry, there is no way to automatically import photos and reviews from Yelp.

I was an active yelper and when I started contributing, years ago, I manually copied (and enhanced) my old reviews to Google maps places.

Level 9

Re: Is there why to convert photos placed on Yelp into Goggle Maps after they are uploaded?

Thanks...yes I thought so.  I also may mod some of my reviews as well.  It is a time consuming hobby for sure.

I do try to be briefer on Goggle, but I am not always successful.  I get far more feedback on Yelp on reviews.

Thanks again,

Paul