Trail_blazer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Is there any rank/order who has most views on their google maps photos ?

I was just curious if there is any rank to who has most views on their gmaps photos. This feature is quite encouraging and helpful to me. Though photos were there since quite a time but number of views count started lately.

India
10 comments
Level 7

Re: Is there any rank/order who has most views on their google maps photos ?

Hi @Trail_blazer ! Google does not give any rank or order to Local Guides !

Happy Guideing !

Cheers 🙂 !

Level 10

No, but someone ( @Tito ) keeps track of Google Maps Views on a Google Docs sheet, i don't know if he can share. He is actually heading to 300.000.000 of views.

But the recordman is this: https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/105237212888595777019/photos/@-0.1291727,12.587138,4z/data=!3m1!...

Level 10

@Trail_blazer I dont think there is some thing but as oer my knowledge @Corrie is the one having most photo views. 

Level 10

@LucioV , what did I just saw, is that for real. 

That man has 5 photos and few of them names unknown and has a huge views.

Level 10

@NarenChandra wrote:

@LucioV , what did I just saw, is that for real. 

That man has 5 photos and few of them names unknown and has a huge views.

Yes, it's photographs are being featured in many Google products, including Google Chromebook desktop, so maybe that's the matter!

Level 10

@Trail_blazer Google doesn't ranking you or order in google map.who's views on your photos in Google Maps, there you only motivate by mail. how ever that Particular place(more people views) will be reach the milestone. Like this photos below:

Tamilnadu Local GuidesTamilnadu Local GuidesTamilnadu Local GuidesTamilnadu Local GuidesTamilnadu Local GuidesTamilnadu Local GuidesTamilnadu Local GuidesTamilnadu Local GuidesTamilnadu Local GuidesTamilnadu Local Guides

Level 7

@LucioV I know that there are many photographers with over 1B views, but I am not interested in photography, but in photosphere

Level 10

@KarthikeyanLandRov @Tito@LucioV@NarenChandra@LogeshKumar ok but now I do have a rough idea..some of the guys do have some unthinkable number of views..that's quite astonishing.

Level 10