cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inside Photo

Hi, 

Some places are looking very similar inside like, general stores, clothing market and school events or annual sports activities it becomes difficult to decide which school performing the task when the event is same also school names are very samilas 

For example indepIndepen day celebrating at each school is very common activity. Also Bakery sweets for viewer it's difficult to identify the right place's photos.

Pakistan
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Inside Photo

Hello,

As your post is not an inquiry about how to map, I will move your post to the more appropriate sub-forum. This should help to get it proper exposure while also keeping the Mapping sub-forum on topic. Please ensure that each post you make is both appropriate for Local Guides Connect and in the correct sub-forum.

With regards to your post, are you saying that after you take photos you are having issues remembering to which place they belong?

Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Inside Photo

Hi, 

Yes it seems like this if a take photo imtaiz market that is a super market and has it's multiple chains branches this inside arrangement looks very similar to other branch arrangement product on racks