TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

INTERESTING - TRIPOD PHOTOS..!

Dear All,

I humbly invite to YOU ALL to CONTRIBUTE to this series.. Hope all will cooperate..!

--------------------------------

This shot is from Singapore, a night shot taken from an over-bridge, with tripod stand.

F=4, Ex=2 Seconds, ISO=80 (I am not going to be too technical).

A night shot - SingaporeA night shot - Singapore

Love to see more Stand Shots....

Thanks for contributing..please

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Yercaud, Tamil Nadu, India
4 comments
Level 10

Re: INTERESTING - TRIPOD PHOTOS..!

Hi @TravellerG

Nice click.

Good information but for me this is also too technical 😊. Take it easy.

Keep it up. All the Best.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Sorry dear.. @VijayDesai

Just wanted to promote the scope of new series mobile cameras.. Just a guide line.

If you use a tripod and please shoot a road with traffic - then see the THRILL...

(In mobile camera, use PRO mode with the above settings and see.. please.. A stand is MUST...)

Thank you dear...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hi Dear @TravellerG

Thanks for quick response.

By writing, "Stand is must" you have open new topic for me. I hope you don't mind, if I am shifting you from your original topic.

Just for your information, I got S. V. Trusted Bedge in July 2018, capturing 360° with Nokia 6.1, without stand. 

I was so much charged by this bedge, I immediately placed online order for Monopod with Tripod at base. But on receiving, I was disappointed to see it, mobile holder was unable to hold in vertical direction and base of Tripod so weak that most of the time it fell down. So I returned it back next day.

Can you suggest, any good tripod for mobile (hold vertically) for 360° photo shoot, in mid range budget.

Any suggestions from @@ @LucioV  @Anonymous @StephenAbraham

Thanks.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Sorry dear @VijayDesai

I was traveling and will be available from tomorrow,

Have you received any suggestion?

If not, pl let me know,

Also, I am new to this forum and the further, the New UI is challenging for me. I missed your Post..once again sorry,

Probably, we all need some time to get used to the New Connect Site Format.

Thanks