KatherineW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

I'ma photographer and can help amateurs take better pix.Confused with ISO AND F STOPS AS EVERYONE .

Let's start with the Basics like what is an ISO.Ask so questions and I will be happy to answer

New York, NY, United States
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: I'ma photographer and can help amateurs take better pix.Confused with ISO AND F STOPS AS EVERYON

Hi @KatherineW, I'm sure you'd be able to provide valuable perspectives to fellow community members.

Looks like this is your first post, so welcome to Local Guides Connect! We are happy to have you.

Connect is a community forum where members from all over the world share experiences and ideas with one another. Be sure to explore the many boards to check out what others are talking about at the moment. I recommend reading this post for tips on posting, searching and interacting with the community.

For a start, you may be interested to go through the Photography board (where you have posted this in) and answer any questions that members have posted for anyone to answer. You may also kick it off by writing a post of tips you'd like to share with everyone else. 

I'll definitely be looking out for your posts! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.