ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: I created my first tour with Tour Creator!

Gracias @FaridTDF! Ya lo chequeo 🙂

@FaridTDF  escribió:

Hola @Gio51x, es muy simple poder crear estos tours, fíjate en este link tienes la información necesaria.

👇

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/Introducing-Tour-Creator-by-Google/ba-p/878449

@ValeriaA_, aquí puedes ver el que yo realice de la Misión Salesiana, me gusto múcho el que realizaste. Quedó muy bien.

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

@ValeriaA_ 

last night I tried the computer and tried again today after following the instructions you gave me @FaridTDF

Level 10

Thank you @AnuradhaP! I'm not sure if there is an option to translate the text. Maybe I can make an English version of the tour? 🙂

@AnuradhaP  escribió:

@ValeriaA_ nice tour. Is there an option to translate the script? 

Level 10

I'm glad you liked it  @BishowvijayaP! Thanks a lot 🙂

If you create a tour, please share it here! I would love to see it.

Happy guiding!

@BishowvijayaP  escribió:

This is new to me and it looks great @ValeriaA_. I will learn about it. Thanks for sharing. 😃

Level 10

Hi @VBenedict! Unfortunately this feature is not available from a mobile device 😞 I created it with my computer.

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-06 at 09.59.11.jpeg

I hope they release a mobile version soon!

@VBenedict  escribió:

@ValeriaA_   very very good.  I was just wondering if you used your mobile device entirely to create your tour?

Did you have to update anything on your mobile device?  

Level 10

Thank you @OmerAli! I'm glad you liked it 🙂

@OmerAli  escribió:

@ValeriaA_

nice one. 

looks great 🙂

Level 10

I'm glad you liked it @Briggs

Well, I'm sure Google is working very hard to improve their features! Some things take time...

It's very interesting that you want to invest into virtual tours 🙂 Wish you best of luck

Happy guiding! 

@Briggs  escribió:

This is an interesting tour. I've had an interest in virtual tours and using 360 cameras but I've been a bit iffy with the current specs that the current ones offer right now. I'm thinking of investing into virtual tours once I get my job up and running and probably when the Streetview app is a bit more optimised; I've tried using it for a while but it isn't as streamlined as Maps yet.

But getting people to actually feel like they're there. An amazing prospect.

Thank you for sharing your first tour Valeria!

Level 10

@ValeriaA_ 

@Briggs

@FaridTDF 

@OmerAli 

@VBenedict 

Tour Creator is definitely a software that I really like my passion for SV and for aerial views and 360, with evidence of points of detail, I tried yesterday sra with a snowy country in Valle d'Aosta on which I made hundreds of photos in 6 years, images with all weather conditions, but probably last night I was wrong in loading, I have to check the pixels of the image, in this place I had also done the 360 of SV on the ski slopes and 360 in scenic spots.
It is my great intention to try to publish it and to introduce you to this place a few kilometers from the Matterhorn.

thank you @ValeriaA_ for introducing me to this program.  

@FaridTDF : Tour Creator es definitivamente un software que me gusta mucho mi pasión y las vistas de 360. Lo intenté ayer con un país nevado en Valle d'Aosta en años en las condiciones climáticas, pero probablemente anoche estuve equivocado al cargar.
A pocos kilómetros del Matterhorn.

gracias @ValeriaA_  por presentarme a este programa.

Level 10

@ValeriaA_ If you can please do create a tour in English. It will reach more people.

Connect Moderator

Hola @AnuradhaP, por la poca experiencia que tuve haciendo estos Tours, es más como indica @ValeriaA_, no tiene traducción tu tienes que agregar los textos en los dos idiomas que deseas, si miras el Tours que compartí de la Mision Salesiana verás que las indicaciones las coloque en dos idiomas Español/Inglés, el problema es que son muy pocos caracteres, solo 300 para agregar, con lo cual no te queda mucho margen para explicar demasiado, tendrás que ser, reducido  en tu explicación.🙂

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.