ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: I created my first tour with Tour Creator!

@ValeriaA_

nice one. 

looks great 🙂

Level 10

hola querida @FaridTDF 

gracias por la respuesta y la valiosa información contenida en el enlace, soy SVT hace unos meses y estoy tratando de aprender todo lo posible tratando de adaptar mi aprendizaje a un nuevo software como este que anoche lo probé en la computadora, hoy lo intento de nuevo 'siguiendo las instrucciones de su enlace.

según usted también es aplicable a nivel comercial (¿se ofrecerá para la venta a actividades comerciales como se hace para VT)?

gracias y saludos

GIO'.

Connect Moderator

Hola @Gio51x, No conozco la respuesta, de si es comercial, pero si ya eres SVT, tienes que tener acceso al tablero privado de SV, por favor me confirmas así muevo tu consulta a ese tablón y los moderadores de SV podrán responder mejor 🙂

2BFADC66-D361-4BA0-AA4E-2382CD413DF5.jpeg

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 10

This is an interesting tour. I've had an interest in virtual tours and using 360 cameras but I've been a bit iffy with the current specs that the current ones offer right now. I'm thinking of investing into virtual tours once I get my job up and running and probably when the Streetview app is a bit more optimised; I've tried using it for a while but it isn't as streamlined as Maps yet.

But getting people to actually feel like they're there. An amazing prospect.

Thank you for sharing your first tour Valeria!

Level 10

Seguro que SVT de marzo de 2018 se ingresó correctamente en la lista internacional de Trusted, aún no he vendido VT ya que estoy perfeccionando mis estudios con tutoriales sobre la creación de administración de GMB y Adwords, Analytics y más en los productos de Google.
Ahora estudiaré el Tour Creador. 

svt a.jpg

Level 10

Hi @Gio51x! It's not possible to create a tour from your smartphone, it must be done from a computer. You don't have to use the Street View app, but the Tour Creator webpage.

I'm glad you liked this feature, it's very interesting and fun 🙂

@Gio51x  escribió:

dear friend @ValeriaA_  

hello but I with the app SV in the smartphone how do I create it where I find all the directions to do it?

congratulations on your Tour, I hope to learn soon ... to do them too.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Thanks @KarenVChin! I'm glad you liked it 🙂 If you create a tour please share it here! 🙂

@KarenVChin  escribió:

Looks great @ValeriaA_! I haven't created anything yet.  You are inspiring me though. = )

Keep going, keep creating!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Hi @SuzanneBozz! I think you don't get any points by creating a tour in Tour Creator, because it's not related to Google Maps. You just "extract" the 360 photos from the different locations (or upload your own if you prefer). You can read more about it here! And if you have any questions, of course I will be happy to help. Anyway I still have a lot to learn and practise! 🙂

@SuzanneBozz  escribió:

@ValeriaA_

Hi there!

very interesting post. I have not yet tried to create my own tour but sure will play around with this new(?) feature. Is there a good tutorial available? How do tours connect to Google maps or street view if at all? Are points awarded or any other level system?

Level 10

Hi @SteveNilsen! Thanks a lot for your valuable advice. I still have a lot to improve regarding 360 photos, so this is useful for me 🙂

Happy guiding!

@SteveNilsen  escribió:

Hi! Nice to see you making great 360 photos. Here is a tip to improve your photos and not get in the picture yourself =D

If you purcase these three items form eBay, it will make your 360 photo experience quite good!

Rememer to shot your photo with your smart phone connected via wifi if possible. The Telesin selfie stick will make a small footprint in the picture, just showing the three legs on the foldable tripod. Remember to remove he black foaming on top of the selfie stick.

Item:

- Foldable tripod legs : https://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Three-Foot-Support-Stand-Monopod-Base-for-Tripod-Head-DSLR-L2S5-M...

- 3/8 to 1/4 screw: https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-3-8-Female-to-1-4-Male-Brass-Camera-Tripod-Thread-Reducer-Adapter-Usefu...

- Telesin selfie stick: https://www.ebay.com/itm/TELESIN-Super-Long-Carbon-Fiber-Selfie-Stick-for-GoPro-YI-SJCAM-Cam-Up-To-2...

Feel free to choose whatever supplier of the products you like. This is a really nice combo to shoot 360 pics.

Regards, Steve Nilsen

Level 10

Gracias @MaxWalsh!

Tengo el trípode pero muchas veces no lo uso porque en algunos lugares (como este) hago la visita guiada y no da tiempo a acomodar todo! Te apuran bastante lamentablemente 😞

@MaxWalsh  escribió:

Quedó muy bien, aun no hice ninguna y pronto lo haré. Es cuestión de practica supongo, y bien como te dijeron arriba es mejor con un tripode, queda mas prolijo.

Pero por ser la primera 10 puntos.