Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How to take photos of sports venues

All photos are very beautiful and I love all the great photos. @Christina-NYC thanks for sharing with us.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 7

Great tips, wish I'd read that before yesterday's concert, I would certainly shoot from some advised angles and themes.

Level 6

Thanks for sharing those tips. 

Bappy
Level 8

@Christina-NYC

Awesome pictures

Thanks for the pics

Level 10

It seems what mostly matters is the colour combination and the angle of capturing. Thanks for sharing the post @Christina-NYC. 😃

Level 8

Great tips for starters! I usually don't take pictures of sports venues due to the crowd and the lack of access to nice photo spots, but these tips do come in handy. Perhaps there can be a filter or a tab in the maps app that lets users see all the current happenings in an area, like an upcoming sports match 🙂

Level 9

nice tips thanks for this type of tips makes better for new LG's 

Anonymous
Not applicable

BILBAO RUGBY CHALLENGUE 2018

History was made in May when the European professional club rugby finals Were played in Spain for the first time. Bilbao's magnificent San Mamés Stadium opened its doors to the showpiece matches with the Challenge Cup final taking place on Friday, 11 May (kick-off 21.00 local time) and the Champions Cup decider scheduled for Saturday, 12 May (kick-off 17.45 local time).

The Continental Shield final was also take place in the Basque city as the expansion of the sport into new and emerging markets across Europe gathers pace.

The recently-renovated arena is the home of soccer's Athletic Club and will host matches at the UEFA EURO 2020 tournament. The strength of the Bilbao bid was bolstered by a collaborative approach between a number of local and regional stakeholders.

6.jpg17.jpg11.jpg5.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpgC.jpgH.jpgI.jpgD.jpgE.jpg

Source: @Anonymous

Level 10

@Christina-NYC This is so cool that you featured so many photos from Local Guides on this post instead of just stock images. Great post!!!!

Level 7

I have captured back in time but never like this @Christina-NYC Thanks for the tips and tricks!

Cheer

Vasudeo

Vasudeo