Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How to take photos of sports venues

As I think 360 degree photo of a sports venue or stadium is better. Also the seating arrangements, food stall, score board location, parking area and so many other facilities photos are valuable to understand the people about the venues & the facilities of the venues.

https://www.google.co.in/maps/contrib/104224880582887864446/photos/@22.5690657,88.4088919,3a,75y,180... 

Level 8

Nice photos.. and thanks for sharing these photos @Christina-NYC

Level 9

Great tips of photography of sports venue @Christina-NYC. I love the tips but you forgot to take a birds eye view ha..ha..haaaaa (Just kidding .....!). I am going to complete this lack with my photo of Bangabandhu National Stadium. It was captured from Birds Eye Roof Top Restaurant, Dhaka, Bangladesh. It's a restricted area to take any photography without permission from the Government using this only one Roof Top Building in this side. I hope all of you will like this venue.

Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka, BangladeshBangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Regards

Kamal Hasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Dear @Christina-NYC

Thank you sharing beautiful movement 

Level 7

Hey, @Christina-NYC thanks for sharing such wonderful tips on such a beautiful topic ("How to take photos of sports venues."), I think many local guides will get inspiration from this post and will capture many wonderful pictures.  And @Haseeb you have also done an awesome job with your 360°. Thanks, everyone for sharing your knowledge.

Level 10

What a wonderful tips. Thank you for sharing this with us. The pictures are also wonderful. Thanks again. 

Level 9

Splendid photos by LG's all over the world.Beautiful and mind blowing shots.

Thanks for sharing and @Christina-NYC for those useful tips.

Level 10

Eheheh seems that the topic "stadium" is quite popoular nowadays!

I don't know why, but this is not so hot in Italy! 😄

Anyway, I will share my experience in the main stadium of Rome: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/What-happens-when-you-have-a-whole-stadi...

Level 10

nice sharing @Christina-NYC especially this part: explore the food 🙂

Level 7

Wow!!Pictures are so catchy.. ..

Thank you @Christina-NYC for this amazing tips 🙂

[Fahim]