Level 10

Re: How to take photos for vacationers

Level 8

7468BE53-88AB-47F4-969A-B7C8BD0A66B7.jpeg

F5B869C8-362F-4674-AFED-5593AD932F9D.jpeg

C7411B08-C632-4320-87E8-D114E425216F.jpeg

F6BEB1CB-99DD-4D86-A3E6-C158D7BD088E.jpeg

@Christina-NYC Thanks for those useful photo tips. These are some of my efforts to get mouthwatering shots. 

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing this useful tips and beautiful pictures with us @Christina-NYC

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Thanks for such amazing tips!!

Level 8

Thank you @Christina-NYC for your great tips about taking photos for vacationers, I found your post really interesting because it reminds me some good practices I try to do when I contribute on Google Maps.

Based on your checklist, let me share few links of my favorite hotel and hostel where I loved to stay:

1. Use natural light
Natural light on sunny day in paradise : my bests moments in a Pool Villa at Treasure Koh Madsum

A pool villa in South of Thaïland - Treasure Koh MadsumA pool villa in South of Thaïland - Treasure Koh Madsum

2. Remove the clutter
A wonderful trip in Byron Bay Australia in the hostel Cavvanbah Beach House

Look at this huge and nice bed for a perfect nap!

Sweet dreams in Cavvanbah Beach House - Byron Bay AustraliaSweet dreams in Cavvanbah Beach House - Byron Bay Australia

3. Shoot in a corner
InterContinental Resort Tahiti

Tahitian style in InterContinental Resort TahitiTahitian style in InterContinental Resort Tahiti

4. Look for things that make the location unique
I love the little island of Koh Mat Sum and look at @Christina-NYC,  there's a lovely pool to dip your toes here!

Unique view and location in Koh Mat Sum - ThailandUnique view and location in Koh Mat Sum - Thailand

5. Capture the accessibility features
Yes we don't forget to talk about accessibility in Noumea at Parc Zoologique Et Forestier Michel Corbasson

About accessibility in Noumea - New CaledoniaAbout accessibility in Noumea - New Caledonia

6. Explore the food options available
Cavvanbah Beach House again, just because their breakfasts are just amazing!

Great Breakfast at Cavvanbah Beach House - Byron Bay AustraliaGreat Breakfast at Cavvanbah Beach House - Byron Bay Australia

Hope I did good and thanks again,

Keep guiding Local Guides!

New Caledonia Local Guides -------------------> Do you know the city I live?
If you want to translate this content into your own language, use the Google Translate drop-down menu just below the title of this post.

Connect Moderator

KolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkataKolkata

Level 8

@RomeNYC. This one is for you since you are a nomad who travels far and wide.

Same for you @MiaMaria

Level 9

@VBenedict haha true! Thanks for tagging me!

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 9

@Christina-NYC

Here are the photos which I took during my stay at #LGSummit16 & #LGSummit17 

Hyatt Regency San FranciscoHyatt Regency San FranciscoHyatt Centric Fisherman's WharfHyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 8

@Christina-NYC ,thanks for the useful information. I often travel and enjoy taking pictures. I, too, as soon as I enter the room, I immediately take pictures. Unfortunately, they still do not always work successfully.
Here are a few of my photos.

Grand Lapa Macau