Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How to take photos for sneaker seekers

Caption: A collection of stores that sell sneakers.Caption: A collection of stores that sell sneakers.

Coming from a family of sneakerheads (except myself), sports and shoe shops are some of the great photo opportunities and probably some of the more stylish or aesthetic of retail stores. I know with some certain brands such as Supreme, Undefeated and BAPE that they can get extremely protective over the representation of their brand (especially with knock-offs being so prevalent in many countries) so I keep my cool.

Sports stores always seem to find a way to have excellent layouts that are both airy, open and aesthetic. I know the Adidas Academy (Originals) in Melbourne gets very packed with long winding lines for new shoes (when I was in Melbourne this time last year, the whole mall was being snaked around by sneaker enthusiasts), and it was really interesting! Except for outlets, they're not very fun and are often cramped with plenty of sales!

I might have to try some of your new angles! I've generally been happy with cookie-cutter perspectives, but now it might be time to change things a little. 

Level 10

@Christina-NYC Thank you immensely. 

Connect Moderator

Interesting, the picture from Kenneth N. in the post of @Christina-NYC is quite equal to my from Roma (not from quality of course, as my is not such good) Same company??? Who knows, as I will not post.. 😉

934D29B6-693D-45AC-B355-328F145E1A21.jpeg

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 9

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

PKD