Christina-NYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How to take photos at the beach

Thanks, @Christina-NYC for sharing with us such important tips. As a new local guide, your tips help me a lot.

Level 10

Thank you so much for the information and well explained with lovely photos 

Level 9

Thanks @Christina-NYC for nice tips.

I would like to share my photos  of beaches in different part of the world.I noticed,that the water and sand much different.

The black sand in Santorini(Greece)The black sand in Santorini(Greece)Azure water on island Ibiza.Azure water on island Ibiza.Beach on island Crete.Beach on island Crete.Seagull  on Ibiza.Seagull on Ibiza.seagull are waitinf for fish.Marocco.seagull are waitinf for fish.Marocco.Beach in Essaoira.Marocco.Beach in Essaoira.Marocco.Dark-blue water on island Simi(Greece)Dark-blue water on island Simi(Greece)Island Simi.Greece.Island Simi.Greece.

Level 8

Birds in Sand BankBirds in Sand Bank

Maldives

Level 10

Hi @Christina-NYC

I’m not on the Northern Hemisphere. I’m on the equator in between Northern and Southern Hemisphere. 

I currently in town call Kribi in Cameroon for little vacation with my family. 

I really like your tips, I used some of them to capture pictures this week. Already on Google Maps and I would like to share some of them with you! F4EDFF1E-28DB-4343-AAF0-99EBE27EFEB8.jpeg

9DCF76D5-3598-4793-A28D-2F6E77F30B7D.jpeg

E7C49224-9489-4DDE-9B66-76C547F6448F.jpeg

A253D155-BF20-4F15-9A77-47CFAD4F2094.jpeg

F1B5F03D-FF11-4D8D-A966-65F6D40CBD2B.jpeg

F1A24090-AA36-4BB2-8750-EB1B9958DA89.jpeg

Nkwetche from #Douala #LetsGuide #Wakawaka #Cameroun
https://www.instagram.com/nkwetche/?hl=fr
Level 8

@Christina-NYC

Really beautiful tips for beach photography. 

How to capture photos in mobiles and cameras avoid from dust and dirt in the beach. 

About horizon and horizontal level photos in the beach. 

Golden time for best photos with capturing the beauty of nature. 

Regards 

Nityananda Mishra
Level 9

Great write-up @Christina-NYC, I am curious, however, how you'd address photos with people?  Would you take them with people in them?  I know some people may feel a little insecure, especially if they're there in their swimsuits...

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 8

The one thing I try to do is adjust the horizon to be level, unless you are going for that tilted look, anything not straight triggers my OCD.

Ireland - Dingle Peninsula (Nikon D750)Ireland - Dingle Peninsula (Nikon D750)

Ireland - Dingle Peninsula (Nikon D750)Ireland - Dingle Peninsula (Nikon D750)

Again, keeping the horizon level.

Barbados - Brown's Beach (Samsung Galaxy Note 4)Barbados - Brown's Beach (Samsung Galaxy Note 4)

And when I lived in India.

Goa India - In front of the Marriott Hotel (Nikon D70)Goa India - In front of the Marriott Hotel (Nikon D70)

Goa India - Around Cansaulim (Nikon D70)Goa India - Around Cansaulim (Nikon D70)

Goa India - Around Cansaulim (Nikon D70)Goa India - Around Cansaulim (Nikon D70)

Level 8

@Bruce_Ferjulian  important to share device used, etc.

Especially when your sharing such outstanding work.

Level 6

Very nice photos & very helpful info.. i will ofcoz try next time when i will visit any beach in the world... thanks @Christina-NYC