zero2one1881's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

How to publish 360 pano on computer?

Dear all,

I'm a new joiner. How can I find the user guide to know how to upload a pana photos & publish on computer?

Thanks,

Dino 

香港
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: How to publish 360 pano on computer?

Hi @zero2one1881,

Welcome to Connect! You can upload a 360 photo by opening Google Maps on your computer, then finding a specific Point of interest and clicking Add a photo. However, this way you can only upload a single pano and not a whole tour. 

If you want to upload a tour, you need to use the StreetView app or Street View publish API.

Hope this helps!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 1

Is it possible to upload tour from desktop computer?

Level 8

You can up load from the desk top using 3rd party tools. Most providers of SV moderators (term used to describe a special editor that can place/form panos into a tour, and then upload them to google maps) have free versions available to SV trusted photographers. They also have versions with additional features for a price. - I use Panoskin, BUT there are many other providers of tools.

Level 3

Many thanks for your help.

Does Google no tools to upload pana photos?

Level 3

Hi Nadya,

I have see the "Street View publish API" page. But I don't know how to use the tools.

Does Google have a user guide to let me know how to upload the pana photos?

Thanks,

Dino

Former Google Contributor

Hey @zero2one1881,

There are some tips for using the StreetView API in the link I've provided:

Hope this helps!

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!