Kiza76's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

How to post photo on Google Earth and Google maps?

How can i post photos on Google Earth or Google maps?

I need help about that.I want to post photos of my town and similiar photos.

Beška, Војводина
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: How to post photo on Google Earth and Google maps?

Since you said Photos (and not Panos,) I'm assuming you are talking about flat photos. There are a number of ways to upload photos to Google Maps. Here are 2 simple ways.

From a desk top - use your browser to use Google Maps. Find the POI (Place of Interest) that you want to add photos to. If one dose not exist, you will need to create a listing for the place..

After you find the POI, click on it, and the places information should appear on the left side of your screen.

Scroll down until you find the [Add A Photo] link and click it, follow the instructions.

From an Android Device

Start up maps.

Select the place you are interested in (Click on it in maps, or search for it in maps)

Select [More Information]

Scroll down until you see the [Add Photos.] Click on it and follow instructions.

-

If I'm missing something, or you need more help, don't hesitate to msg back.with a more detailed question.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Since you said Photos (and not Panos,) I'm assuming you are talking about flat photos. There are a number of ways to upload photos to Google Maps. Here are 2 simple ways.

From a desk top - use your browser to use Google Maps. Find the POI (Place of Interest) that you want to add photos to. If one dose not exist, you will need to create a listing for the place..

After you find the POI, click on it, and the places information should appear on the left side of your screen.

Scroll down until you find the [Add A Photo] link and click it, follow the instructions.

From an Android Device

Start up maps.

Select the place you are interested in (Click on it in maps, or search for it in maps)

Select [More Information]

Scroll down until you see the [Add Photos.] Click on it and follow instructions.

-

If I'm missing something, or you need more help, don't hesitate to msg back.with a more detailed question.

Level 2

JoeCullity thank you so much.I have try on desktop and made it 🙂

Thanks aggain for help 🙂

Level 8

@Kiza76 Anytime. Re-post here if you have problems. Also I'm still not sure if your shooting flat photos or 360 panoramas.. .

Level 9

Select location in map and click camera button and take snap shot and post. As per my knowledge you can post photo on map not in google earth.