ShohelRana7's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How to overcome low light problem of LG 360 CAM

Hello all,

I am using LG 360 CAM. The picture light quality is fine or same if I view from the phone/ pc. But after uploading to Google Street-view the light get low. It appears that the pic taken at evening although the pic was taken during day time under full sunlight. Can anyone help?

Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: How to overcome low light problem of LG 360 CAM

Im not familiar with the camera, however there are a couple things that come to mind.

In capture. shoot with a +EV setting to force the image lighter.   

Second in Photoshop apply a curve to lighten the image.   if you are working straight on the smart-phone,  use SnapSeed which is a fantastic app,  simply adjust lightness before uploading it   🙂

*if you are used to uploading directly from capture, this is a quite different workflow in that you would be adjusting each image after the shoot before uploading.  but this is the workflow most professionals use anyway,  personally I have a DNG file with my information which I stick on top of the image so it form a neat little circle at the bottom with my gmail address and © info.. 

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Im not familiar with the camera, however there are a couple things that come to mind.

In capture. shoot with a +EV setting to force the image lighter.   

Second in Photoshop apply a curve to lighten the image.   if you are working straight on the smart-phone,  use SnapSeed which is a fantastic app,  simply adjust lightness before uploading it   🙂

*if you are used to uploading directly from capture, this is a quite different workflow in that you would be adjusting each image after the shoot before uploading.  but this is the workflow most professionals use anyway,  personally I have a DNG file with my information which I stick on top of the image so it form a neat little circle at the bottom with my gmail address and © info.. 

Level 9

Thanks buddy. Let me try on your way.