adeleonphoto's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

How to make a see inside in august 2017

Hi, Im a trusted photographer and i'm trying to make my first business see inside tour. I've been reading that there is no "see inside" option anymore, then, what do I have to do now that I have the panoramas ready to be uploaded? it is a client business.

Can you teach me the steps to do it please?

Guatemala
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: How to make a see inside in august 2017

You can add your panoramas to the business's Google Maps listing using the Street View App or one of the third party offerings such as GoThru, Walkinto, Pano2VR, Panoskin, Panowalk etc

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing you question @adeleonphoto. I just moved your post here on the "Photography" board as it is the best place where you can share all your knowledge, ask other Local Guides for advice or learn and share your tips to get the best picture. 

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7
Solution

You can add your panoramas to the business's Google Maps listing using the Street View App or one of the third party offerings such as GoThru, Walkinto, Pano2VR, Panoskin, Panowalk etc

Level 10

HI @adeleonphoto I think this is more appropriate for the Street View Trusted forum (as that forum is for people making money). I am a bit confused what you are trying to do. Are you trying to add a virtual tour at your client's Google listing, or you are trying to add a link to the virtual tour when users are browsing in Google Maps / Streetview?

Level 4

Hi, thanks for answering, yeah, I'm trying to add a virtual tour at my client's Google listing.

Level 4

Thanks man, I appreciate it.