JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Bls: Video tutorial: How to insert 360° Photo in a post?

@SuhandiWidjaja wrote:

@JohnnyE Terima kasih buat tutorialnya

@SuhandiWidjaja I have no idea what are you talking about.

Level 8

@_Johnny_ Terima kasih buat tutorialnya --> it's mean : Thanks for your tutorial (video)

Level 8

Re: Video tutorial: How to insert 360° Photo in a post?

@JohnnyEYou are the best I've been trying to work this for ages thank you so kindly @DavidTito

@_Johnny_ wrote:

In this video tutorial you'll learn how to insert 360° photos in Local Guides Connect post. It's very easy. 😊

Please note: Only Trusted Photographers are allowed to share 360 photos in Connect. If you are interested in the program see what it takes to be trusted.

@OSAMA, @NareshDarji, @MegS, @Yohanad, @HelloSamsonR, @VictorOmebije, @ErmesT, @Jnjoe, @AGarner

Level 9

@DavidTito wrote:

@JohnnyEYou are the best I've been trying to work this for ages thank you so kindly @DavidTito

You are very welcome @DavidTito, glad you found it as helpful. 😊

Level 9

@SuhandiWidjaja wrote:

@JohnnyE Terima kasih buat tutorialnya --> it's mean : Thanks for your tutorial (video)

@SuhandiWidjaja how could I possibly know that. You are very welcome. Glad you found it as helpful. Cheers. 😊

Level 10

@JohnnyE videocis missing from the post. Can you fix it? I was trying to teach someone through your video.

Level 9
Solution

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@JohnnyE videocis missing from the post. Can you fix it? I was trying to teach someone through your video.

Hi @BishowvijayaP, thanks for letting me know. I accidentally deleted old video from my YouTube channel so I created new one just now. Go ahead and show that person how easy it is to insert 360° photo in Connect post. 😉

Tagging others who may find it as helpful: @DavidTito, @SalmaanN, @ErmesT, @YasumiKikuchi, @Mayford, @Sagir, @Prdeep, @AkmalB, @NadyaPN

Level 10

One more thing @JohnnyE. If you put the word 'video tutorial' in the title of the post at the end rather than at first then it will be easier to find the post in search result.

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

One more thing @JohnnyE. If you put the word 'video tutorial' in the title of the post at the end rather than at first then it will be easier to find the post in search result.

@BishowvijayaP, I didn't know that. Thanks for suggestion, I am going to change it right away. 🙂

Level 10

Hi @JohnnyE

It's helpful and easy, thanks for sharing and mention me

Have a nice day