JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Video tutorial: How to insert 360° Photo in a post?

of course there is a way, @Anonymous, and I'm sure that @JohnnyE wilkl be happy to explain to you that you have to load (and have it approved) 50 Photosphere in Maps, to get the SVT badge

If you already take, and load photosphere, it will be just a matter of time

Ermes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great @ErmesT.Thank you very much for information 👍😉

Level 9

@OSAMA wrote:

Very very nice and simple step by step Video @JohnnyE and first of all it's 

Gift from Johnny to @Anonymous 😁😁🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Thanks @OSAMA, I thought that would be great to share with all fellow Local Guides as well. 😊

Level 9

@JohnnyE

Yeah it's very nice video , you encourage me to be SVT Photographer Now to be able to insert Amazing photos like yours 👍😊👍

Keep it Up @JohnnyE

Waiting your next Amazing Videos 😁😁😁

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

Hi @JohnnyE,

Thanks for the helpful video, that I would like to move to the Photography board, but with a small note:

You must be a Street View Trusted Photographer to be allowed to post 360° photos in Connect

Sorry @Anonymous

Welcome @ErmesT, are you sure about it? I couldn't find that rule anywhere. As long as credit to the photographer is given I think is ok, however, rules are rules, right. Also I don't understand why this post belong to Photography board, it's help video tutorial?

Level 9

@YK1001 wrote:

Thank you very much for the video, @JohnnyE  Welcome done!

I would recommend you to edit your post, such that:

@ErmesT reminder is included, as only Connect Moderator and StreetView Trusted Photographer will be able to embed PhotoSpheres in Connect

Further more, in order to allow our Google Moderator to respond to urgent issue faster, please mention them when there is need for their immediate attention.

Hi @YK1001, I went ahead and edited my post but can you please point me to that post where is stated that only Trusted Photographers are allowed to share 360 photos in Connect? Regarding Google Moderators, I tagged them to hear their opinion. Thanks for your thoughts.

Level 9

@Anonymous, see what it takes to be trusted. My suggestion is to download Street View App from Play Store or App Store and start creating 360 photos. Also you can upload already created 360 photos. You need 50 approved 360 photos to be eligible for trusted photographer program. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Level 9

@OSAMA wrote:

@JohnnyE

Yeah it's very nice video , you encourage me to be SVT Photographer Now to be able to insert Amazing photos like yours 👍😊👍

Keep it Up @JohnnyE

Waiting your next Amazing Videos 😁😁😁

Thanks @OSAMA, what are you waiting for? 😁 You can create amazing photos with Street View App but if you or @Anonymous want to be pro and get hired by local businesses you should buy pro camera for 360 sphere photos. I have Ricoh Theta S, it's simply amazing.

Former Google Contributor

@JohnnyE Please stop tagging me.

Level 9

@MegS wrote:

@JohnnyE Please stop tagging me.

Sorry to waste your precious time @MegS, I will never tag you again, no matter what! Thanks for being very friendly.