PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How to contribute photos and videos AKA How to avoid removal of your photos and videos

Thank you boss for awesome informative Post @PaulPavlinovich 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 6

Re: How to contribute photos and videos AKA How to avoid removal of your photos and videos

IMG_20171117_153323.jpg

Connect Moderator

@PaulPavlinovich Great tips and details ideas. 

Thanks for share...

Happy Guiding!!!

Googler

What a great and helpful post, @PaulPavlinovich!!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich :)))

very helpful Tips from very helpful Member 😄

Level 5

This was an awesome post and I learned alot from it. I will be making some necessary changes for the images I share in 2018. Have a great year everyone. 

Jamie

Level 8

my current discrepancy is
points for 2,424 photos 
uploaded 3,204

Level 8

So helpful tips @PaulPavlinovich

Level 10

Perfect 👌 

thanks for sharing 🌹🙏🌷

Majidmadsdi
Level 9

My google's local guide points are reducing day by day without any proper reason. Please help

Hi, everyone,

Today I am very disappointed with google local guide. I was at level 9 with almost 72 thousand points. I have contributed more than 19,427 photos to google map ( you can see that in my profile>photos section.) But suddenly my points starts decreasing day by day and finally it has reached to 33,734 (till now) and now I have came to level 8. My photography are generally based on wild lives and nature. I am sure that my photography do not violate any google map's policy. I request every one ( specially to other google local guides member) to have a look into my account and please report about this problem to google's moderators. At first, I thought that it may be a technical fault so I waited more than 48 hours. But it was not solved, instead it keeps on decreasing. I wish your support will draw google moderator attention and this problem will be solves soon. I want to know the actual cause if any thing is wrong.

With hope 

Souradeep