Dr_Shah_Imran's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

How to be trusted photographer of google?

I have some questions. As follows :

1) What are the requirements from google to be trusted photographer?

2) Does google provide any kind of gifts to the photographer?

3) What facilities will be provided after being a trusted photographer?

Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: How to be trusted photographer of google?

Hi @Dr_Shah_Imran,

Besides the link to the Google Street View Trusted Photographers home page suggested by @SalmaanN, I'd also recommend you to check the Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs post. Going through the Image Acceptance and Privacy Policy is also important.

I'm moving your post to Photography board. You can explore lots of discussions on topic photography as whole.

Good luck,

Marin

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @Dr_Shah_Imran.

This question has been previously answered. For your information, check out this link. I hope it helps. 🙂

Regards,

Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz from India

Vellore Local Guides
Solution

Hi @Dr_Shah_Imran,

Besides the link to the Google Street View Trusted Photographers home page suggested by @SalmaanN, I'd also recommend you to check the Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs post. Going through the Image Acceptance and Privacy Policy is also important.

I'm moving your post to Photography board. You can explore lots of discussions on topic photography as whole.

Good luck,

Marin

Level 4

I would like to know on how to become a google trusted photographer

Hi,

Can anyone please guide me on how to become a google trusted photographer?

What are the steps?  Where and how do I submit photos? How do I get points?

Thanks,

Feddie Valdez

Re: I would like to know on how to become a google trusted photographer

Hi @FeddieValdez and welcome to Connect!

Your question has recently been answered in this thread, which is where I'll be moving this post.

Since you are new in here, I'll  share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!