Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How to add your own 360 Street View on Google Maps

It's going over one week @JohnnyE but my problem not solve

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@NareshDarji wrote:

Thanks for sharing this information @Yohanad 

I've question 

I've uploaded 60 Photos and 59 approved by Google maps but in my contribution tab available for hire button not working. 

@NareshDarji don't worry, sometimes it takes 2-3 days for system to recognize your photos. You'll see, once you open SV App, pop-up window sill show up and ask you to join the Program. 😊

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

@Yohanad Thanks.

Very useful suggestion for the Beginner's..

Happy Guiding!

Level 9

@NareshDarji wrote:

It's going over one week @JohnnyE but my problem not solve

@NareshDarji if you have approved fifty 360 degrees photos and after one week you haven't been invited then there is something wrong. @Yohanad should be able to point you to the right direction.

Connect Moderator

I've already asked for this in individual post to @Yohanad but my problem not solve still. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 5

Hey @Jnjoe,

Good question! First of all, check if the photo is Maps approved. If it is, it will show up as a blue dot in Maps. However, if you drag the Pegman to an area that has many many photos from different users, it would probably be easier to look for your in the Maps listing or your Maps profile 😉

Level 5

Your pick, @OSAMA! But you can start with your phone and give it a try. More info here.

Level 5

Hey @NareshDarji,

Thanks for letting us know. I see you also posted in the other thread - we'll follow up over there 😉

Level 9

@Jnjoe  generally I use my LG360 cam to take 360 photos. But above two 360 pics were taken by using google Street view app of my smart phone. 

However the following pic was taken by my 360 cam. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 9

This is the word I wait to hear @LucioV is it a funny happy Addictive game  !!!? 

Okay okay @Yohanad I will give it a try ,

and mention you 😉

Thanks for encouraging 😊

Level 5

I've published over 100 photos via the street view app, and each one says that it's been accepted on Google maps, however, whenever I try to turn on the "available for hire" in settings, it says I need to have a minimum of 50 360 degree photos published.... I have over 100, what am I doing wrong?