AbhinavK1121's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: How many views you got in Google map

I totally get it. I Am thinking I need to stop &put my Samsung 8 with more storage on a layaway plan now.And buy a camera right out.I can get a cannon at 400+.Too many pictures aren't worth messing up my phone.I noticed orther people who are reviewing are not going crazy on the pitcher's. Some not at all. On a good note I saw a reviewer who was really great&I'm in the midst of redoing my reviews.I noticed she had alot of thumbs up and I do not.I hope I can find her again. I think she's the face of maps.She has red hair&I saw her in the help section.But it made me want to stop because I thought this girl is busy and good.But I used my psychology 101 and emulated her &looked at all her reviews.But like I said my phone is slow now&have to be careful.I want to do the missing places on the map.But I have to get more storage.I don't know if phones are meant to be bogged down with photos and movies we buy.This phone thing has been a trial and error&live&learn experience.I think a tablet would be better to do reviews &pitcher's. For what it's worth 

Level 9

Total ViewsTotal ViewsPicture with maximum viewsPicture with maximum views

Level 8

@LucioV that is nice.

Is there any differences (functional, GUI, etc.) between the Android and iOS apps (Maps, Street View)?

Level 4

I for one am not impressed with the view count reported by Google.  The view counter for a photo increments every time a thumbnail of the photo is served up.  Even if you're just looking at your own profile.  The actual number of times that someone looked at a photo full sized or a 360 panorama with the 360 viewer is much, much smaller.

Level 10

@AndrasH wrote:

@LucioV that is nice.

Is there any differences (functional, GUI, etc.) between the Android and iOS apps (Maps, Street View)?

Hi @Andras_H yes, there are slight differences between. The main is the one i told you, you cannot add a photo during the place creation.

Level 10

My photos are lagging to reach in new record these days. May be its due to high marginal range of new records. hahahaha

But no worries. 😛

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a little over 38 million views on Google Maps. But last year I've seen a user with 2 billion views. Compared with this, 38 million seems a small number.
v.jpg

Level 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SherriC
Me too, sometimes I use to have 2-3 months without posting any reviews or photos, but when I'm traveling I post many reviews and lots of photos. 🙂
Septimiu
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LucioV

Exactly! I was browsing through some photospheres and I saw a Google Maps user from Japan with a little over 2 billion views!! At the time I had about 30 million views and when I saw 2 BILLION views, ...I felt like loosing a competition!
I couldn't believe it at first, but then, I've counted the numbers after 2, and there were 9 numbers!