AbhinavK1121's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: How many views you got in Google map

you &zeds are cute and entertaining. You are the only ones on this page talking. I didn't really realize I was on wrong forum and there were more.But I want to switch to photography. I was bitten by the bug while doing this but had a dream of doing it for awhile but thought it was too late. Anyway you guys are great for moral support to newbies like me.I don't even deserve to be on this forum but I'm getting a camera soon and believe I have found the perfect ppl to follow. But in the meantime you guys are funny and in a positive way. On the outside looking in it's like you 2 are the only ones communicating✌🤗 good job guys

Level 5

@PamelaWoodward,

Why thank you young lady......most of us Aussies are darn cute......especially the ones that live in California....just ask my wife.But yeah I like to be involved at a high level whatever I am doing and I'm usually pretty good at it.If it's informing,engaging,enthralling then it's probably entertaining.We are off to our favorite karaoke bar tonight to hang loose...relax...let it rip...get away from the bloody iMac....and sing a few songs.Take care.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 3

you are welcome and yall have some fun.I lived in Malibu for a few years and I am from Georgia and new yorkers are always confusing me for an Aussie 👌 Take care &look forward to yalls work 

Level 5

@PamelaWoodward,

Malibu..very nice .... we were talking to Suzanne Somers and Frank Stallone in an Italian restaurant there one day a few years ago when we were on our way to Santa Barbara for a vacation.We love Cambria..less ritzy for our vacations.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 10

How many views do you have?

How many photos and views do you have?

What's your most popular photo?

you can post screenshots also

Level 9

Re: How many views do you have?

3 million here. Searching for my most popular photo is so much work 

Level 3

I would have loved to see the Indians at Malibu bluffs park. I used to drive to santa Barbara regularly. I misread and thought yall went their yesterday I hope you had a great outting with your fiance.🗽🎻

Level 5

@PamelaWoodward,

Yes it was July,2009...we were staying a few days at a beautiful retreat in Montecito near Kevin Costner's beachfront mansion.And we are married.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 3

cool! Kevin Costner. Axel rose lived on latigo canyon about a mile away from my apartment on latigo canyon.I was 24 and living in Malibu and working at the pier view cafe and we got 2 bring our dogs to work as it was on the beach. The good days.And I am glad you and your wife had good times there.✌

Level 5

@PamelaWoodward,

That's cool about Axl Rose! ...we didn't see Kevin Costner anywhere though but it's a groovy neighborhood with star bus tours like in Beverly Hills. Australia has much better and less expensive places to take a quiet vacation.Keep plugging along and have some fun.

Cheers,

Zed star.