deepakjhic's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: How many of you using LG 360 πŸ“· camera?

Hi @NarenChandra thank you for your photos.

Hey @JeslynL is this possible to mark two reply as a solution?

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NarenChandra I use manual mode, lower ISO as much it is possible... be careful with WB and I use Photoshop for edit. You must patch nadir and fix highlight and shadow, levels, contrast, colors, noise and Sharp...

Level 10

Thanks @Anonymous these tips might help me a lot.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

From my experience, use 150 to 200 maximum ISO...for day and night, best choice is 50 but...

@NarenChandra

Level 8

Thread move to Photography board as it is a better fit here.

Level 10

@YK1001 I wrote a text of so much paragraph trying to give @deepakjhic some information. While you were moving the post I found everything gone :(. Now I can't write it again, I spent 30mins writing it and it's not on my saved item. Please tell me were can I find it 😞

Level 8

Hi @HelloSamsonR,

I am sorry to hear that.  I do not mean that.  As Connect do not give us indication that someone is replying to a thread such that the thread should not be moved.

Connect has Save as Draft feature.  You can goto your Connect Profile page, if there are any saved, it will be displayed between "Badges Earned" and "Activitiy Feed".

Good luck.

ps.  With situation like this, that is when you receive errors while posting, the first thing to do is do a copy of the content in your writing box.  Just in case the Auto Save is not working.

Level 9

HelloSamsonR wrote:

@SampsonF I wrote a text of so much paragraph trying to give @dΡ”Ρ”pΞ±ΠΊΠΊ some information. While you were moving the post I found everything gone :(. Now I can't write it again, I spent 30mins writing it and it's not on my saved item. Please tell me were can I find it 😞

Hi @HelloSamsonR 

I'm so sorry to hear that. But as far as I know you can find that at your profile page. Plz don't be angry. I hope you are using connect in chrome. When you start typing in cell phone it start saving your msg after 10-15 seconds. In case you lost that thread just press back button and click on three dots at top right corner of chrome. Request for desktop.

Same procedure in PC too, just leave the window in which you were typing. Open second window go to your profile.

Plz let me know if I'm wrong.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@deepakjhic the post never saved, I checked my draft item I couldn't find it :(. I did all I could and couldn't see it. Nothing actually saved at all. Am surprised. I was actually typing it on my mobile using chrome. It's okay, I will try to see if I can write at a better time, right now am on the go and can't write the way I was at home earlier on. @StephenAbraham has just dropped a thread of 360 please check that out too to gain more insight.

Level 10