deepakjhic's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

How many of you using LG 360 πŸ“· camera?

Hello everyone,

Again sorry for this meaning less thread but I'm going to purchase a 360 camera/cell phone. LG 360 πŸ“· camera so please if there is anyone out there who is currently using this device let me know. I'm asking because after the confirmation of photo quality I'll order it as soon as possible. Also HelloSamsonR already ordered it but I'm not sure about photo quality. Since it is street view approved camera so may be good but many questions are there in my mind. If there is anyone who is currently using it please let me know. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
24 comments
Level 10

Re: How many of you using LG 360 πŸ“· camera?

I think @LucioV can help input something here too regarding this ;). 

Level 10

Level 10

@LucioV Pl suggest some cheap and best 360 camera based cell phone.

Level 10

Level 10

@LucioV  Thanks. Approx price in Indian Currency?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do @deepakjhic...not bad device...but for great results like this that you can see down you need to use DSLR.

I won LG 360 cam on Ebay auction for 60$ (lucky me) πŸ™‚

But OK, Theta V is promising...still to expensive.

DSLR with fisheye lens is best solution or with any lens but you need to make many photos and then to stitch photos using Autopano Giga or some other soft...

Even with LG 360 cam you need to make some edit in Photoshop or with some app like Snapseed...but you will have lot of noise even with 50 ISO if you do not manually edit photo in PHS over PC.

With LG 360 Cam you will have nice and best results if you have great and much light...still stitching is not great as I taught...

If you have money buy Theta V, or DSLR and make 360 Photo with your camera but you can use LG 360 Cam for some 360 photos ...or buy some cheap used DSLR with 18mm kit lens and LG 360 Cam...

I don't know what are you expectations πŸ™‚

There is few 360 photo that I make wit LG 360:

Like always, if you want great quality you have to have money or learn and find some other ways...my Sony DSLR a200 is old and broken but still πŸ˜„ I am able to make this with basic tripod and old DSLR with bad 18mm lens

Level 9

Hi @LucioV, hi @deepakjhic!

I use LG360 for "joke" and this camera is great for this. Of course this camera is not good for professional use.

I like the "timelapse" mode of this camera, I hate the lack of self-timer function.

Using this camera with some devices can be difficult, sometime I can't connect me with this camera.

Level 9

Hi @Anonymous

Thank you for full description with images and your contribution page.

Highly appreciate your reply /help towards my all questions. Now I have decided, no doubt there. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Hi @deepakjhic here is the example how lg 360 images look like 

@Anonymous your 360s look good , i dont know if its problem with my lg 360 , they are not as good as yours.

@manulele81@prasunkumarb