KAbhishek's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: How do I get a Google Street View Trusted Photographer badge?

my smart phone not support 360 photos. It will be not connect with Richo or Samsung Gear.

I have a 360 camera, so if you have no idea how's it work, let me tell you:

• If your phone doesn't have gyroscope sensor that Street View and Google Camera Photosphere mode need it for 360 photos capturing, as long your phone WIFI works fine it can connect with the 360 cameras that you mentioned above.
  • If your phone WIFI doesn't work properly, you still can use it either hold it in your hand and press the shutter button or switch it to TIMER MODE, place it somewhere and let it self capture. To get the 360 photos without WIFI, for RICOH connect it to PC with USB cable while for Gear 360 simply pull out the SD card from Gear 360.

Is that any possibility directly DSLR camera to take a 360 photos in around 4 areas(90degree) and will uploaded on Google map. my photo how much count it is 1 photo or  50 photo. 

Answer for this question: it will count as photo if you upload it to Google Maps directly from your DSLR without stitch it first. For how to please refer @LucioV's post.

I'm sorry if my post looks offensive.

Level 9

Hi @roxaschoo

Thanks for you for sharing your experience.

Level 9

Hi @LucioV

Thanks for your valuable feedback. but be know  one thing that  i just use PTUGI pro and stitch photos all the performa will done but in PANO www.ptugi.com shows how to remove it. 

Thanks

Level 10
Solution

Hi @KAbhishek

If you want to remove the watermark, you will need to purchase a Ptgui license.

Level 9

Hi @Csaba 

Thanks for your information regarding Ptgui license. It's free or chargeable.

@petocsaba wrote:

Hi @KAbhishek

If you want to remove the watermark, you will need to purchase a Ptgui license.

Level 10

On the output of the free trial, there are those watermarks. Otherwise it has all the features. If you want to remove the watermarks, you will need to purchase a license then you'll get access to the version without the watermark.

Level 7

You can give Hugin a try, it's open source app.

Here's the example pano that I've stitched just now:

screenshot0018.png00.jpg

On Maps

Level 9

Hi @roxaschoo

Thanks for your valauable information. But i know about onething that how to i Published on Google Map.. 

Level 9

Hi @roxaschoo

I need your help if I install Hugin then show that installation is not supported by this processor type. Contact your product vendor.Please solved the problem.

Thanks

Level 7

@AbhishekK wrote:

I need your help if I install Hugin then show that installation is not supported by this processor type. Contact your product vendor.Please solved the problem.

@KAbhishek If you google that message, most of the top results shows that is because you're trying to install 64-bit software on a 32-bit operating system. 

Please check your PC whether running 64-bit or 32-bit (for windows please check this website), and re-download the correct one by here.