AdrianG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

How do I direct traffic from my submitted Photos on google maps to my website?

I have a couple hundred Photos added to Google Maps and when someone clicks on my image, My Local Guides profile pops up. I'm hoping I can direct this traffic to either my google+ profile that has my website address or my website address directly from the Local Guides directly. Is there any way I can do this?

Thanks in advance.

Adrian Green

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: How do I direct traffic from my submitted Photos on google maps to my website?

I'm around 18 million of views, but actually only one business required a photo i've published on Maps.

If they want you they will find you 😉

In some cases i add my logo in the 360 nadir, but i think that direct marketing work better in the business photography world 😉

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: How do I direct traffic from my submitted Photos on google maps to my website?

Hi @AdrianG what are you asking is not completely in line with guidelines.

Actually, when you create a 360 photosphere, you are allowed to patch the nadir (the lower bottom of the image) with personal content (up to 20% of image area), except url, email and phone numbers.

So there is no direct way to link photos to your Google+ profile or personal website.

For general guidelines on photos, please refer to: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/How-to-Upload-Great-Photos-to-Google-Maps/ba-p/98...

Level 3

Thanks for the prompt answer. With over 1 million views of my images, I was hoping there was a method for someone to connect to the owner of the image. Considering an interested viewer could view my Local Guides Profile and see my other images, review etc.. they just cannot go further and actually connect. 

Thanks for your help

Adrian

Level 10
Solution

I'm around 18 million of views, but actually only one business required a photo i've published on Maps.

If they want you they will find you 😉

In some cases i add my logo in the 360 nadir, but i think that direct marketing work better in the business photography world 😉

Level 3

Well Done on 18 million views! I have only just started this business and thought I could utilise some of my existing images to my benefit. 

Thanks for your help.

Adrian