DanielRmrzSnz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How can I become a Street View Photographer ?

Hello à tous !

Anyone knows how to become a Street View Photographer ?

I see we can have a badge in here for this, but it's just posting pictures in google maps or I have to post pictures in 360 in the street view app?

Thanks a lot for your help and answers!

Have a nice day!

🙂 

By Daniel RS
Paris, France
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: How can I become a Street View Photographer ?

Hi @DanielRmrzSnz!

Yes, you can become a Street View Photographer just by downloading Google Street View App in Google Play Store (if you are using Android) or App Store (if you are using iOS) and uploading 360 photos into the app. You can use built-in function for taking the photos or you can use your own 360 camera like LG 360 cam, Ricoh Theta S, etc.

If you are talking about this badge:

Capture.JPG 

This mean something else. This badge is called "Trusted Badge" and is given to a Google Trusted Photographer. If you want to become a Google Trusted Photographer, you need to have at least 50 Google-approved 360 photos. If you have become trusted, you will be allowed to be hired by people from Google Business for taking 360 pictures at their placed. 

You can find the detail of Google Trusted Photographer here.

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

Hi @DanielRmrzSnz!

Yes, you can become a Street View Photographer just by downloading Google Street View App in Google Play Store (if you are using Android) or App Store (if you are using iOS) and uploading 360 photos into the app. You can use built-in function for taking the photos or you can use your own 360 camera like LG 360 cam, Ricoh Theta S, etc.

If you are talking about this badge:

Capture.JPG 

This mean something else. This badge is called "Trusted Badge" and is given to a Google Trusted Photographer. If you want to become a Google Trusted Photographer, you need to have at least 50 Google-approved 360 photos. If you have become trusted, you will be allowed to be hired by people from Google Business for taking 360 pictures at their placed. 

You can find the detail of Google Trusted Photographer here.

Level 8

Hello @andrewsugi

First of all thank you very much for your answer and really good explanation.

It could be a good idea to become a Google Street View Trusted.

Thanks and see you soon!

By Daniel RS