KennethShahzad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

How and where to get a 360 camera

Hello, I need to know how and where to get a 360 camera.

Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
9 comments
Level 10

Re: HOW AND WHERE TO GET A 360 CAMERA

Hi @KennethShahzad

Here is a list of 360 cameras supported by Street View app:

https://support.google.com/maps/answer/6281877?hl=en

Just order one of these models. But remember - the quality of images from these cameras

are still far away from the quality of spheres maded by DSLR with fisheye lens.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 7

I've been using the Ricoh Theta S as it integrates directly with the Google Street View App allowing you to upload instantly and have your photo spheres show up on Google Maps very quickly in a prominent position.

Level 10

@bobcar

Bonjour Bob, bonjour à tous,

J'utilise depuis peu le Ricoh Theta S acquis spécialement pour mes ajouts sur Google Maps et assurer une meilleure transmission de l'information.

C'est devenu un outil indispensable, rapide et pas onéreux.  Alors, je suggère à ceux qui n'ont pas encore un appareil 360°, d'en faire l'expérience.  N'hésitez et parlez-en autour de vous.

Merci et bonne journée. 😄

@KennethShahzad  @JacekNK

Level 5

Concordo com você, tenho uma IRIS360 e ainda quero um kit de dslr, acho que o nível de nitidez e cores e qualidade e superior

Level 5

Are there any information’s / announcements available regarding further 360° camera models that will be recommended and supported by the street view app?

For example Nikon announced delivery for the KeyMission 360 for Nov-2016. Hopefully it will finally provide a good compromise between image quality, cost and handling (no manual stitching and a case size that does not require an entire backback.

Level 7

hello there,
You may use a google street view camera or there is an app 360 panoroma in IOS.

Level 4

This is the one I use, it's great and easy to use.  The price just dropped too!  Affiliate:  http://amzn.to/2ixPUYa

@KennethShahzad wrote:

I NEED TO KNOW HOW AND WHERE TO GET A 360 CAMERA

Level 5

Re: How and where to get a 360 camera

20170105_183635.jpg

me