Monte's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

How I will know how many photos are Maps aprooved?

Be sure to check that your photos are maps-approved. Even if you published 50 photos, you need 50 maps-approved ones to get the badge. 

15 comments
Level 10

Re: How I will know how many photos are Maps aprooved?

@Monte  absolutely correct. i have posted 76 out of which 75 are approved.

InkedScreenshot_2017-06-03-16-26-42-569_com.google.android.street_LI.jpgInkedScreenshot_2017-06-03-16-26-51-170_com.google.android.street_LI.jpg

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum. We are happy to have you here. 

Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides? Here some tips to help you with your self-introduction:

1. Name: 
  2. Location:  (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
  4. I love to share: 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: 

Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful more information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Level 5

@NarenChandra How it is possible to see all photos which are not approved?

Level 10

@VinkoV I do not think there is a option through whick we can see unapproved photo spheres.

Lets ask @LuisRG" is there any way we can know which if our photos are unapproved?"

@VinkoV wrote:

@NarenChandra How it is possible to see all photos which are not approved?

Level 2

@NarenChandraWho is @LuisRG?

Level 10

@Monte he is a google moderator.  He might helo us know is there is a option to see unapproved photos. 

Level 2

@NarenChandraIt would be nice to see photos which are no approved, and analise them

Level 10

@Monte absolutely .

Let me tag few moderators so they can help us know if there is a way we can get ti see unapproved images  . And if there is not a option probably why not add one.

@TraciC @HelloJess @YanniY .

Level 5

Hello, @NarenChandra@Monte and @VinkoV!

Thanks for this question, and please feel free to tag me whenever you have doubts about the Street View app 🙂

The SV app stats show the general numbers only for approved photos; if you have published photos that were rejected by Google Maps, they will still be available in your Maps profile, but aren't searchable for other users.

To see which ones were rejected, open the SV app and the info card photo by photo. Instead of showing "Maps approved", it will say "Maps rejected".

Best regards,

Yohana

Level 10

Thanks @Yohanad . 

can you please elaborate this "info card photo by photo" please.

does it mean open each photo and see the stats ?

in that way it still shows me the approved ones .