NareshDarji's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: How I know my not approved 360 photos

Hello! How is your problem? Not yet solved? I have the same problem. 2 weeks is not available button to rent. 51 approved 360 photos. It's not pleasant that it takes so long

Level 5

Hello, @КристинаPetry

Thanks for letting me know as well. It can take just a few days for the system to be updated. Could you let me know if nothing changes, please?

Connect Moderator

Hey @Yohanad mam 

It's over then 7 days but my available for hire button not working.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@Yohanad  I am in a similar but different situation. I have a 360 photo published and shows in my profile under stats. This was posted on Aug 8, 2017,  and shows in my stats in the street view app.  Since then I have been working on and published 184 photos and all of them show "Maps approved" even the new ones I posted today.  Is there a second step. I have reviewed the policy page, confirmed the file pixel size and dimensions in the policy link you posted.  If it shows map approved and does show up in map searches I have to assume there are no technical issues with the photos.  Do I just wait? I would Assume the number should start to go up in the as time passed. I shot the second photo the same day of the one that is displayed in my profile and that one has not been registered yet. What to do?

Level 6

My 360 photos approved 2 weeks ago. I'm waiting, waiting .. button is not available

Level 5

Hello everyone,

I want to thank all of you for this feedback; we see there's a common issue with everyone, so we post this thread here. The Street View app team is investigating and I'll let you know the solution as soon as possible.

thanks again for the patience!