NareshDarji's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

How I know my not approved 360 photos

Hello @NatalieP

I've uploaded 54 Photo sphere on using my street view app but in status it shows only 46 approved. How do I know about not approved Photos ? Please let me some instructions about this. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

India
15 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 5
Solution

Re: How I know my not approved 360 photos

Hello, @NareshDarji

May I jump in to answer your question? o/

You can check the status of each photo by going to your profile tab on the SV app and opening each photo. Once you tap a photo, the info card shows up; in the bottom of it, it says "Maps approved", "Maps rejected" or the transfer status (if you did try to transfer it). 

If you are not sure why some of the photos are not approved, I recommend reading the Publishing acceptance criteria page.

hope that helps 😉

View solution in original post

Level 5
Solution

Hello, @NareshDarji

May I jump in to answer your question? o/

You can check the status of each photo by going to your profile tab on the SV app and opening each photo. Once you tap a photo, the info card shows up; in the bottom of it, it says "Maps approved", "Maps rejected" or the transfer status (if you did try to transfer it). 

If you are not sure why some of the photos are not approved, I recommend reading the Publishing acceptance criteria page.

hope that helps 😉

Connect Moderator

Thanks for the information @Yohanad 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

Hello @Yohanad 

Another question for you man. Today I've uploaded 7 more photo sphere on using my street view app and all are approved. But in my status it's not updated. How many times take it ? 

Level 5

Hello again, @NareshDarji

It can take a few days. If nothing happens until next week, let me know, man 😉

Connect Moderator

Hello @Yohanad

Look this screen shotScreenshot_2017-08-11-10-48-48.png

My 59 Photo sphere approved by Google maps but available for hire option not available. 

Level 5

Many thanks for the screenshot, @NareshDarji

If you open the SV app >> Settings >>  and opt-in the "Available for hire" option, what do you see?

Connect Moderator

Hi @Yohanad it shows error required 50 published Photos

Screenshot_2017-08-10-17-36-33.png

Level 5

Many thanks for the screenshot, @NareshDarji. We are investigating why this is happening, and I am going to get back here as soon as there're news.

Connect Moderator

Ok m waiting your reply @Yohanad