ZedTransforms's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Hire Street View Car or trekker

In India, Street view is not available now. I think google is on the way to activate it. Waiting and waiting..... As India is a developing country there are certain difficulties to implement it. I am very passionate about photography and I think 360 photos play a better role. When it is "ON" I will hire a trekker or a car....

Thekkady, Kerala, India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Hire Street View Car or trekker

Hi ZEDT, in Vietnam a guy i met in Amsterdam had your same problem, then he managed to map a great part of the country by himself.

If you want to try to request a trekker, for a specific mapping project, try fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeMgMA6RnUjfNt4f16Qnk5i0M7wZ2HxXEpljoqDjvNXPSnN1Q/viewform?...

Anyway, you can contribute by now, also if you are not available for hire, loading 360 panos of the area of the map that are still not covered by the service.

@ZEDT wrote:

In India, Street view is not available now. I think google is on the way to activate it. Waiting and waiting..... As India is a developing country there are certain difficulties to implement it. I am very passionate about photography and I think 360 photos play a better role. When it is "ON" I will hire a trekker or a car....

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi ZEDT, in Vietnam a guy i met in Amsterdam had your same problem, then he managed to map a great part of the country by himself.

If you want to try to request a trekker, for a specific mapping project, try fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeMgMA6RnUjfNt4f16Qnk5i0M7wZ2HxXEpljoqDjvNXPSnN1Q/viewform?...

Anyway, you can contribute by now, also if you are not available for hire, loading 360 panos of the area of the map that are still not covered by the service.

@ZEDT wrote:

Level 8

Thank you very much dear friend.

Level 8

I just called all in for a Google Trekker to record some nature reserves I'm visiting this year. Dunno if this will work out, but hope so!

*Update after a 1 1/2 weeks: No answer yet. First event starts in 2 1/2 weeks.

Also Friechrich Liechtenstein invited me over to Bad Gastein Austria in 3 weeks to take some szenes. I think there would be some really really cool pictures in too.

Maybe I shouldn't force my luck on Google and start to get a plan B. 😉

Redgards