HeyJoe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Help. I cannot view some of my images :(

Hello All,

I uploaded some of my images but i could not see them on Google map if its uploaded. Later i got an email showing my recents uploads (attached image) i saw them BUT it doesnt show nothing than like a sign of Round and Dash.

IMG_3799.PNG

1. What is does that mean?

2. Secondly how can I delete it because i believe it counts as a pic but its not showing. Thank you.

Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
2 comments
Level 9

Re: Help. I cannot view some of my images :(

@KarenVChin  @PaulPavlinovich @Corrie @GusMoreira Kindly take look close of my scenario thanks. 

Connect Moderator

Re: Help. I cannot view some of my images :(

Hi @HeyJoe

Corrie isn't in the LG program anymore so please don't tag her on issues.

The only time I've ever seen that "no entry" sign is on g+ when someone has reported an image and it has been taken down. Were these images of normal maps places? I guess it is possible that someone might maliciously report your images but at least in theory that reporting process has a human step in it so it should not affect the kinds of images you'd put up on Maps.

Are you certain all of the missing images comply with the Local Guides rules? If you are sure they do then we can tag in a Googler to have a look at your contributions.

Please PM me a link to your LG contributions and I will see if they show up for me.

Regards Paul