ZedTransforms's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google Trusted photographer

Screenshot_2016-11-07-22-40-46-358_com.google.android.street.png

I have added 50 photosphere to get certified. But am not able to turn ON, "Available for hire" button. As shown in the above image. Give me a solution.

Thekkady, Kerala, India
33 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Google Trusted photographer

@ZedTransforms

You are eligible to become a Street View Trusted Photographer after you publish 50 approved 360 photos on Google Maps. After you have published 50 Maps-approved 360 photos, please make sure you have turned on the “Available for Hire” switch found in settings in the Street View App. You will then see an invitation in the Street View app to be marked as Trusted. 

After accepting, you’ll then receive an email: please complete the form linked in the email, and, upon verification of your published 360 photos, your information will be listed on the for-hire index within one business week and you’ll have access to the Trusted badge.

It’s important that your images meet Google Maps publishing criteria and policies and have a minimum of 14MP otherwise they won’t be published to Maps or count towards your trusted status. (Your contributions page shows all images you submitted including those not published and not approved to Maps.)

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @ZedTransforms

Be patient. This is not automatically instant when you reach 50 published photos but may lag a few days. As far as I can remember, I had some 70 or even more when the feature got unlocked (although at that time I was shooting and publishing at a speedy pace).

Until then, keep adding content as some of your published photo spheres might even disappear (get removed) so make sure you are safely above the 50 limit and won't drop below should anything like that happen.

Level 10
Solution

@ZedTransforms

You are eligible to become a Street View Trusted Photographer after you publish 50 approved 360 photos on Google Maps. After you have published 50 Maps-approved 360 photos, please make sure you have turned on the “Available for Hire” switch found in settings in the Street View App. You will then see an invitation in the Street View app to be marked as Trusted. 

After accepting, you’ll then receive an email: please complete the form linked in the email, and, upon verification of your published 360 photos, your information will be listed on the for-hire index within one business week and you’ll have access to the Trusted badge.

It’s important that your images meet Google Maps publishing criteria and policies and have a minimum of 14MP otherwise they won’t be published to Maps or count towards your trusted status. (Your contributions page shows all images you submitted including those not published and not approved to Maps.)

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 8

Dear friend, I have added more than 50 spheres and how can I know whether they are approved or not. Also, Once I turn ON the "Available for Hire'"  switch, It automatically turns off when I close the app. Any IDEA.

Level 6

Hi,

I'm now a trusted photographer. Is there any way to acces a different platform to upload business photos?

Thanks.

Level 5

I would like to know that as well, showing a number of approvedd pictures could help us do more effort in order to take more spheres.
Att,
Caio
Level 6

Level 5

Cool, but looks like you ONLY post photospheres.
Great pics, by the way!
My photos though are mostly POIs and the spheres are there too.
But I guess I figured out. To check this number of 360º pictures is taking a look at your profile in the Street View app, it says that I have 8 pictures there.
Att,
Caio
Level 6

Street View App says I've got 66 360º photos. I am a certified photographer. The only thing is that I don't know how to upload a business tour to the Google My Business...

Level 6

HI, I'm also a newly Google trusted photographer. Have you found anything to upload the business photos and connect them?? Thank you 🙂