TrancT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Google Photospheres / trusted badge

I also have problems to create a virtual tour on Google Street View and to attach it  to Google Street View, so that the client who visits that place, to have the opportunity to enter inside that business directly from the street.

@Tranc T This is done using the Street View App but its quite limited what you can do yourself. You will be able to place a 360 at the entrance then walk through the site and link the 360 images together to make your tour.

@PaulPavlinovich First of all, I would like to thank you, for helping me. If you ever come to Romania, give me a call, I would like to drink a coffee with you or whatever you want, you really helped me, a lot. I made some virtual tours with Google Street View, but after a day, the arrows from the 360 picture disappeared. Practically is not useable. I also had an error with the arrows for a virtual tour of 20 pictures, when I put more than 3 arrows on a picture they are overlaping in one direction or different directions. I tried to delete them and put them again, but the problem persists. Another problem I have with this tour is that, I can do it only from my smartphone. Is there a way to do it from a laptop? How can I make a professional virtual tour and attach it to Google Street View? In private I make virtual tours using a licensed software. I just want the solutions available with or without costs, to do a proffesional virtual tour attached to Google Street View. For exemple, in this moment I am in negotiation for a vitual tour for more than 50 pictures and I don't know how to do it in Gogole Street View. On Google Street View, where this company is now, appears a field. So, from a field, I have to update a new roundabout and from there all the way to attach this new company. They asked me to find a way to change the old picture from the satellite and to make them this new streets and presentation of their company attached to existing Google Street View roads.

How can I do a proffesional virtual tour and attach it to Google Street View, with or without costs?

If there isn't available a way to create a new street, how can I contact Google Street View to ask them this services? Or to do it myself?

At what address can write or ask this company, for a new picture updated from the satellite?

Thank you mate

Connect Moderator

@TrancT I'm not aware of any way that a Local Guide or Trusted Street View Photographer is able to create a tour in a third party service and connect it to Street View. Probably the best you could do is create one and link to it from the website in the business' URL. 

I have varying success with the Street View App - even the newest one can be a bit challenging. To my knowledge Google have no plans of allowing us to connect up to the magic blue line of Street View which is unfortunate.

Thanks for the offer of a coffee. Romania is a beautiful country.

Connect Moderator

The link has not changed @VinkoV

https://www.google.com/streetview/sales/

If it doesn't work as a link try and copy/paste it into your browser. It definitely works I just tried it. If it still doesn't work go to google.com and paste in "google trusted streetview photographer sales resources" and search.

Level 5

@PaulPavlinovich Thank you, your link works fine